Ontario Scenery for FS 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario Scenery for FS 2002

I'm a relative newbie to FS, having just acquired FS 2002 this past weekend, along with a stick and pedals. (I have had FS98 and several earlier versions in the past, but the new versions are so much nicer and better performing that the old one are largely irrelevant). I've been having a lot of fun with it, and downloading lots of interesting aircraft. To date, however, I haven't run across much in the way of improved scenery for the Toronto area.

My query to the more knowledgeable -- Are there improvements for the defauly scenery in the YYZ/YHM/Southern Ontario area? Your opinions on the possible options (either freeware, or payware if necessary) would be most welcome, along with information on where such things could be acquired.

Martin

Well my advise is : get fs2004
    There is a Group called Flight Ontario that did a great Toronto and area scenery but they are frame rate killers. From payware u can get a great Ultimate Terrain Canada but also I think works only in FS2004. I'm also using Bird's Eye view to get the best grond textures possible - again payware. i don't think there is any freeware enhancement for Ontario for FS2002

Comment

Working...
    X