Updating KALB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating KALB...

Well I've began to dabble into AFCAD...lol.... I've never tried anything like this before, so I was suprised to learn that it was as easy as it is.... KALB has extended runway 10/28 (1201ft displaced threshold) and are working on extending RWY 1/19 from 7200ft to 9,000ft or somthing like that. So in stock FS it isn't as accurate as it used to be.thats why I thought id give AFCAD a try. Pretty cool, by using Google earth and Airnav.com. I was able to render a pretty accurate runway extension.... I've still got a little tweaking to do to make it perfect, (Get rid of the little gaps) but I'm excited its comming along so well!!!

Good job Yeap creating AFCAD is really easy and a lot of fun. I tried to create my own airport but I put to many taxiways and then everything just messed up Are u planning to create any other airports ?

Comment

Great stuff JJR. Are you going to alter the gate positions as well? (Seeing as you know what is what there... )

Let me know how it turns out. I would like a copy of it.

Comment

Nice job, I've become pretty good at AF2 with practice. I released some AF2 files on Avsim for SFO, and I just completed MSP with the MSP2000 scenery and a bay area package containing all the local airports.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
        X