AC A320..some nice shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC A320..some nice shots

Well i got bored of the regular flight and decided to take some shots of take off's and landing's and here they are...comments appreciated!

Having a bit of a hard time landing...

Enjoy!
    ***My Blog***

You got bored but you got to enjoy flying around with that fine thing.. Wish I had such as great graphics like yours. *Jealous*
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

hahaha thanks John, yeah i had a fun time landing that thing especially.
      As for the graphics all you need to do is spend money on a new graphic card or maybe a new computer (GFX card can run you up to $400 and a new computer with a good gfx card can run you up to $1,200)
      ***My Blog***

Comment

awesome shots!

what are your computer specs?
        Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
        Forever New Frontiers

Comment

nice!

Comment

Very cool shots

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
              hahaha thanks John, yeah i had a fun time landing that thing especially.
              As for the graphics all you need to do is spend money on a new graphic card or maybe a new computer (GFX card can run you up to $400 and a new computer with a good gfx card can run you up to $1,200)
              I have actually been thinking about it. But right now my laptop is all I ave and can afford. The desktop is too weak, Might be a waste to spend money on that thing. Its a 3200+ pc. with a 128mb graphic card. But it doesnt get near yours though.
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
              X