Aa953 Kdfw-kmia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aa953 Kdfw-kmia

Earlier this summer I decided to do a series of flights so this is the first one that I did. For all the flights I found the aircraft used for the flight number and the departure times.

AA953 KDFW-KMIA
    AA 757-223 N604AA
    ETD:07:19
    ETA:10:22

At gate A26.

Turning onto 18L.

Pullin' 'em in.

Company 763 heading towards DFW.

Over the Mississippi River delta leaving land behind for a while until I hit Florida.

Over the Gulf of Mexico somehwere.

Approaching the coast of Florida.

Turning over Sarasota.

Turning and descending toward Miami.

Captured by one of you KMIA people.

Slowing down a little off center on 9R.

Cleaned up and taxiing in.

Right on line.

Welcome to Miami.

Thanks for viewing. I'm planning on getting a better graphics card sometime soon hopefully.

Ryan, awesome shots, really liked them. I hope you do get a better vid card, It really does a pleasant difference, when I buy a new one, I am always amazed by the quality given!

FYI, I think you have Miami un-updated, the RWY's in MIA are 8R/8L 26R/26L 12/33 and 9/27. 9R/9L 27R/2L are the old ones included in the default sim, I reinistalled no so long ago an forgot to update them as this happens in the default FS2004 files. Let me know if u need help to upate the RWY's.

Tomas.

Comment

Thanks. The Miami AFCAD that I downloaded I think had 9s/27s but I could be wrong. I can't remember exactly. I don't want to check right now. It's pretty late. But yeah, I'm planning on getting a new better card.
      I'm using FS2002, btw. Still haven't gotten around to getting FS9 yet, but honestly, I'm pretty happy with what I have right now.

Comment

Nice shots Ryan Although, I do now have a fear of jaggies
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Very cool shots

Comment

Great shots ! Really a pleasure to watch them

Comment

Working...
            X