Jet2 Amsterdam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet2 Amsterdam

....Or in this case, jet from Amsterdam.

I thought I'd let you all join me on my final Jet2.com VA flight. Due to me starting full time work in a couple of weeks, I unfortunately won't have much time at all to do any flying on the sim. All good things come to an end, as they say Anyway, on with the screenshots -

Aircraft: B737-300
    Airline: Jet2.com
    Flight Number: LS950
    Departure Airport: Amsterdam/Schiphol (EHAM)
    Arrival Airport: Manchester (EGCC)
    Cruise Altitude: 32,000ft
    Cruise Speed: Mach .75
    ATD: 20.10
    ATA: 20.15

Parked on stand waiting for the last few passengers to board so we can pushback.

Seen taxiing to Rwy 24, shortly after push and start.

Lining up on the 'Kaagbaan' to depart a wet and windy Amsterdam.

133KIAS....V1, Rotate!

Banking right shortly after passing 3,000ft to head north.

Climbing out over the city of Amsterdam, with the airport in the background.

Heading out over the North Sea.

Now at our cruise altitude of FL320.

Shot from the ground.... with my Canon 1200mm lens

Commencing our descent now over a cloudy (suprise, suprise ) England.

Descending through the Manchester cloud.

Making right base for a Rwy 06R arrival.

Approaching finals, with the Jodrell Bank telescope just to the right of the wingtip.

On short final now, as seen from the Captain's seat. Channex 950, cleared to land Runway 06R, wind 045 at 7.

Over Jid's house - He's down there somewhere taking a photo of us!...

Smoothly making contact with Rwy 06R.

Passing by the southside fire station whilst slowing down.

Making our way to the gate.

Parked at Gate 5 with passengers just about to disembark.

Well that's all 'til next time folks (whenever that may be). All comments and questions welcome

Cheers,

Dale

Great shot mate, shame you've finished it now!

Comment

Cool shots dale ! Love the graphics And the british weather
      LOL said you want post any more shots for some time now. Have working then

Comment

Hey Dale, Got a little question for you...!

Have you degraded your computer or somethin...
        I mean I have seen better screenies from you before but this time it looks like different to me. Or maybe its just me, I dont know. but great screenshots nonetheless. Enjoy the few weeks left before you go back to work. If this makes you feel better, I have only two weeks left of my holiday... There.-.... Feel better ?.. Lighten up Buddy !
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Nice shots!, the touchdown is my fav.

Comment

Thanks alot fellas

Originally posted by MaxPower
            Hey Dale, Got a little question for you...!

Have you degraded your computer or somethin...
            I mean I have seen better screenies from you before but this time it looks like different to me. Or maybe its just me, I dont know. but great screenshots nonetheless. Enjoy the few weeks left before you go back to work. If this makes you feel better, I have only two weeks left of my holiday... There.-.... Feel better ?.. Lighten up Buddy !
            John,

As far as I can remember I haven't altered any settings at all Maybe it's the way I've edited them or something?

I'm off to SXM tomorrow and then the day after I get back I'm going to France for a few days, so it's not all bad

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
              I'm off to SXM tomorrow and then the day after I get back I'm going to France for a few days
              And you were complaining

Comment

Nice screenies Dale what addon packs do you use for the airports theres that any about i dont know what to buy lol

Comment

As far as I can remember I haven't altered any settings at all Maybe it's the way I've edited them or something?
                  Oh okey.. No problems there then. I think its just me who got a little too much of Patryks screenshots. But not forgettin to mention yours is still awesome. Do you have sim-videos too ???

I'm off to SXM tomorrow and then the day after I get back I'm going to France for a few days, so it's not all bad
                  You'll have a great time over there. Why dont you skip France and just stay there at SXM ?

Comment

You'll have a great time over there. Why dont you skip France and just stay there at SXM ?
                    Because he's going to SXM first then coming home for a few days then going to France

Comment

^^ My point was, I would skip France if it was me who's going And STAY there a little bit longer

Usted no consigue mi punto ?

Comment

^^ My point was, I would skip France if it was me who's going And STAY there a little bit longer

Usted no consigue mi punto ?
                        If he's going to Southern France like he usually does then I wouldn't mind going there and St Maarten!

Comment

Now thats somethin else... He didnt mentioned he was going to the South.. Now I understand.....LOL

Comment

... Here they are

http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/atta...ntid=909&stc=1

Lucky gits...

Comment

K, which one is Dale on a pic ??

Comment

Working...
                              X