Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condor B767-300ER Crazy Landing on SJO's RWY25 (VIDEO!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condor B767-300ER Crazy Landing on SJO's RWY25 (VIDEO!)

Hey all,

I was just playing around with the LevelD 763 this afternoon and I did a crazy approach to RWY25 which is very difficult to land if not done properly and I landed really good. I took a look at the replay and it looked awesome! So, naturally, I decided to make a video out of this landing, enjoy!

FYI: Song used once again from Fast and the Furious: BT - The Getaway.

www.sjospotters.com/Condor_LQ.wmv

Remeber: Right Click, Save As to get it downloaded to your PC and not streamed by WMP.

Enjoy!
    Tomas.

Oh good lord... I love the approach. Is that normal or you just pushed it to the limit. Looked pretty good though. Again the approach path is amazing. How did you do these videoclips again ?

Whats the correct word for it.. You nailed that thing..!!! Although a little bit off centred on the landing

jk
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
      Oh good lord... I love the approach. Is that normal or you just pushed it to the limit. Looked pretty good though. Again the approach path is amazing. How did you do these videoclips again ?

Whats the correct word for it.. You nailed that thing..!!! Although a little bit off centred on the landing

jk
      Noooooooo!!! That is NOT a normal RWY25 app!! Hahaha! The real approach is, check TIO VOR (basically at the threshold of RWY07) depart it on a HDG of 093 until 4.5DME of TIO, then make the left turn totally visual to find RWY25 and land. It is a tricky app in real life and one of the most amazing to spot in SJO, as La Candela, our spotting place, lies right infront of it and from the balcony it looks awesome. Some pics of the amazing app:

(Yes we made history having the Dreamliner B744 land on RWY25 )

[photoid=5755595]
      [photoid=5725943]
      [photoid=5726667]
      [photoid=5724397]
      [photoid=5724395]
      [photoid=5724347]
      [photoid=5711137]

And how do I do these vidclips, simple, I use Fraps to capture them, then just edit them in good ol' Windows Movie Maker. I have Adobe Premiere Elements but I am not bothered to used advanced edting techniques, after all, our business is Photography not Videography .

Regards!
      Tomas.
      Last edited by tomas_cubero; 2006-06-28, 09:21.

Comment

Very short leg for the Belen Visual!

Now the music has sence with the scene

Comment

Working...
        X