Afcad2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afcad2

I'v recently bought FS9 and I'v tried afcad out in it and shoosen what runways I want for take off and landing but when I use the programme it is still only saying take off and land on the same default runway. What do I have to do to take off on my choice of runway? Any help would be good!

Rich

Originally posted by rich7271
    I'v recently bought FS9 and I'v tried afcad out in it and shoosen what runways I want for take off and landing but when I use the programme it is still only saying take off and land on the same default runway. What do I have to do to take off on my choice of runway? Any help would be good!

Rich
    They have to be the same runway heading. Try EGCC as 24R and 24L, that should work

Comment

Switch around the wind direction, that should work, unless the airport has only one runway, then you may just use the other end.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
        They have to be the same runway heading. Try EGCC as 24R and 24L, that should work
        Is there a way to do it for example at Zurich the main runways are 16 and 14. I tried it here but this is where it did not work.

Rich

Comment

Originally posted by rich7271
          Is there a way to do it for example at Zurich the main runways are 16 and 14. I tried it here but this is where it did not work.

Rich
          I don't think it's like that the airport has main runways. Like Chasen said it depends on the wind direction which runway is being used

Comment

Working...
          X