Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just playing with some Paint Shop Pro features...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just playing with some Paint Shop Pro features...

Hey guys,

I didn't post any more shots from my summer vacation tour, as I'm busy with my summer school (extra credit). So I'll come back to flying in Augut, before I go to Poland. Today I was a bit bored so I decided to edit some shots and go crazy with Paint Shop Pro X

So first I took a Beech Baron shotm created a rasyer layer and pasted into some paradise pic. Then I had fun. Results:

Original edited pic:

A pic created using colorful stones

Something to put on a wall of your bathroom - mozaique

A painting

A pencil drawing on a rough paper

Detailed oil painting

Simple pencil drawing

That's it. I know you might say that it's easy to create and I didn't realy edit them, bla bla bla, but I don't care. I really like them and thought it might be cool to share them with you guys.

^^ Great stuff to kill time with.

I like the simple Pencil work. the last one
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Very cool!
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Thx ! Next I'll do some composition shots like, refueling, air fights, air shows, formations flights etc. so there's gonna be so fun to watch Btw. I'll use my new add-on: Wings Of Power: WWII airplanes

Comment

The last one is amazing pal!

Comment

I like it. I like it a lot.

Comment

Thx My newest one, can be used as an AA commercial

Comment

Thought it was real hehe

Comment

You should do something with the very bright sun light. Its attracting my attention tooooo much. Otherwise its cool. I like the dark plane against the background. Keep up the good work. I wished I had that much time like you have.
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                    You should do something with the very bright sun light. Its attracting my attention tooooo much. Otherwise its cool. I like the dark plane against the background. Keep up the good work. I wished I had that much time like you have.
                    Yea the sun I added in PSPX, but i knew i scwed something up. Even thou i tried few times. And, well, I just had some free time over the weekend - nw back to school lol

Comment

Working...
                    X