• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Flight Traffic 2005

Yowza

Nice start
    Sorry but I'm in a good mood today
    So.......anybody here using Just Flight's Traffic 2005. I'll be getting it soon (don't ask questions ). I mean is it any good. Planes on screenies looks pretty $hitty but all AI planes are crap so just wanna know if it's worth a try. Ultimate Traffic was fvcked up so I was looking for alternatves. And Traffic 2005 has helos AI So is it any good ?

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
    Yowza

Nice start
    Sorry but I'm in a good mood today
    So.......anybody here using Just Flight's Traffic 2005. I'll be getting it soon (don't ask questions ). I mean is it any good. Planes on screenies looks pretty $hitty but all AI planes are crap so just wanna know if it's worth a try. Ultimate Traffic was fvcked up so I was looking for alternatves. And Traffic 2005 has helos AI So is it any good ?
    It's ok, not the best but it's alright. For it to be realistic you will have to set your traffic bar to 30-40% as it get's quite crowded.

The planes are crap but like you said most AI planes are . There's also Helicopter traffic but they hover at about 5ft and taxi to the runway and takeoff just like a plane, which some actually do kindof in real-life

It also takes up quite abit of space on your PC So make sure your PC is very very good if you want to be running stuff like the PMDG and ActiveSky etc...

Comment

Go for Flight One's Ultimate Traffic. I have it and it's great, although I've replaced pretty much every plane with my own version of the aircraft from places like FSPainter and AI Aardvark.
      Tanner Johnson - Owner
      twenty53 Photography

Comment

I've got Traffic 2005 and it is pretty good. Got some nice add ons with it. Like Spotty and AITraffic which ATC alters the AI flights to avoid go arounds when landing. Although sometimes I don't think that it works....

Comment

Thx guys. Checking the...ummm...various factors affecting the...ummm.... purchase of it LMAO I'l be getting it like in a week or so, so I'll share some screenies with ya

Comment

I wouldn't buy it. Learn how to install your own traffic, or install the World of Ai packages off of Avsim which use all the good ai planes.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

I'm not buying it I don't want to install anything manually as I change my windows quite often so it will be lost

Comment

World of Ai is free. http://www.world-of-ai.com/
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Manually installing AI traffic is the only way to go.

I used to use Ultimate Traffic (which IMHO is better even than the Traffic 200x series) but now have uninstalled it.

The models in these commercial packages are dire, much better free models are out there from people like AI Aardvark, EvolveAI , Fernando Martinez, CDAI and FS Painter.

Here are a few shots of my home made AI:

Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
                  Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

Nice stuff Gary ! How long did it take to install of a/c and plans ?

I got Traffic2005 yesterday. I'm satisfied but not impressed. It's fun to watch traffic in Toronto thou lol Air France A380 landing in Tdot hahahaha

Comment

Being a bit of a realism freak with my AI its taken a while but I keep updating plans and liveries when I can, so its constantly ongoing.
                      The World of AI packages are a great way to start but learning how to use Traffic Tools will really help. I probably only started getting into AI about 12 months ago and I have progressed from Ultimate Traffic to writing my own flightplans for Ryanair with 104 737s.
                      If you search my name at the AVSIM library you will find some more Canadian stuff - just uploaded a Sunwing package - Remembering too the commercial stuff does not include charter or cargo flightplans for the most part.
                      UT for me was a great starter but nothing beats the accuracy of adding your own plans and aircraft and having complete control.
                      Its surprisingly easy to pick up if you give it a go, thats what I did, now I repaint AI planes and write my own flightplans !
                      Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
                      Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

-- British Airways BAe 146 pilot was drunk... Right ?

Excellent AI
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                        X