Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benyhone
    Hi guys

I dunno if it's just me but I was sure that Microsoft said that they were only going to be shipping FSX in DVD-ROM format, yet those boxes claim CD-ROM.

What gives ???
    There DVD's, enless they plan to send everyone like 15 cd's

Comment

No doubt this game will be very hungry in terms of PC performance. BTW

Originally posted by YYZPICS
      My computer runs at 1680mhz, and i was getting 3fps on the lowest settings, also just the beta is 15gb
      Do you have the beta link?

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24
        No point, by the time it's finished downloading the actual FSX will be out

Comment

I think its awesome they're going to have 3 planes with the G1000. Hopefully they wont dumb it down like they did some of the features on the Garmin GPS. I'm guessing it'll be the Cessna, Mooney, and Baron that get the G1000 since those aircraft have it normally. Glad they chose that over the Avidyne because it does have a whole lot more functions to it, not that I dont like the Avidyne

Comment

Gotta love how a certain member left the forums, then once he gets a job flying for a living comes back trying to impress the 12 year olds...kinda sad

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24
              No doubt this game will be very hungry in terms of PC performance. BTW

You cant download it yet, Mircosoft sent it to me..

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                Gotta love how a certain member left the forums, then once he gets a job flying for a living comes back trying to impress the 12 year olds...kinda sad
                Yeah what an A$$hole.
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Working...
                X