Microsoft's FSX Update Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft's FSX Update Info

Hey saw it on avsim and thought I'd share with you some new screenies and the article

http://www.avsim.com/pages/robertw/FSX/FS-X.htm

Still speechless...

The sick graphics looks very sweet.

I really cant believe the difference between the various FS vs FSX. Amazing.

The awesome one is the increased ground details like added GSE's, better markings on the ground. FSX, I like !
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Amazing!

Hmm that World Travel Airlines scheme looks familiar. Glad to see FS is adding an Airbus to the fleet. When will it be for sale?
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Cool that they'll put the CRJ and A320 in there...at least I'm assuming they will.
        Last edited by screaming_emu; 2006-07-14, 21:59.

Comment

Its all smiles till you try to run it..

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            Cool that they'll put the CRJ and A320 in there...at least I'm assuming they will.
            Yea probably becasue Airbusis going to be the world's biggest company. I was a Boring fan so far but now I'm more an Airbus person Well looks at the VC shots - amazing.

Comment

Are those screenshots with that "AI-embedded traffic" actual screens from the game? If yes, then *drools all over his keyboard*.
              Damn, I need a new computer, FSX would kill my current one.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                Yea probably becasue Airbusis going to be the world's biggest company. I was a Boring fan so far but now I'm more an Airbus person Well looks at the VC shots - amazing.
                eh, they're suckin a lot of ass right now, but that's a different discussion for about 35 different threads

Comment

eh, they're suckin a lot of ass right now, but that's a different discussion for about 35 different threads
                  Heh, just read an article about how Airbus makes customers wait for an A380 and how they are getting pissed

Comment

Heh, just read an article about how Airbus makes customers wait for an A380 and how they are getting pissed
                    that, and they designed a whole plane and even the people who buy it go "eh...actually it kinda sucks"

Comment

"eh...actually it kinda sucks"
                      LMAO !!! It's gonna be just like the Globemaster or Galaxy - don't remember which one sucked more I actually like the idea of the whale jet, but I gotta say Airbus kinda screwed up the whole thing. I mean they could have created a hisotry just like Boeing with it's Jumbo but they created an ugly sob But i support European

Comment

Holy Damn it has an Airbus

BTW, Which may be the difference between the standard and the deluxe edition?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24
                          BTW, Which may be the difference between the standard and the deluxe edition?
                          Probably $50 .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                            Probably $50 .
                            lol, just for a gold box instead of blue...

Comment

LMAO !!! It's gonna be just like the Globemaster or Galaxy - don't remember which one sucked more I actually like the idea of the whale jet, but I gotta say Airbus kinda screwed up the whole thing. I mean they could have created a hisotry just like Boeing with it's Jumbo but they created an ugly sob But i support European
                              oh, I was talkin bout the 350. I dont think anyone has any issue with the 380 other than the delay.

Comment

Working...
                              X