Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing a revolution in the Flight Sim community

hey guys,

If anyone has been askign me (which they have) why isnt Kevin putting out any new re-paints, AFCADS, or new Checklists?

Well its because of a new VA. Last summer I started a VA called International Airlines. But I thought, why be like all the rest and offer the same thing over and over again?

So while creating the fleet I wanted it to have aircraft that were older from its "past". Then, it opened up a whole new idea, why not create its past?

So this new VA starts in 1970. Then works up through time, one year is around 5 days. So in the sense, the VA goes through time of some of the coolest era's in aviation. Heres a clippit from the "International Way" Section.

nternational is a seriously different airline. International starts in 1970 and works its way up to today. Each decade is 2 months, so from 1970 to 1980 is 2 months, then 1980 to 1990 is another 2 months. International also follows the events of each decade and year. One year is approximitly 1 week by this way.

International will change with the times. Routes, aircraft, and the livery all change with the times that are re-created. For instance, some may know about de-regulation of the airlines in the US, this has an effect on International airlines in the recreation. Everything that will happen is only known by the CEO and a few members of staff. Orders of aircraft will be announced but routes will not. As a new aircraft is integrated in the fleet, new routes come out.
    So as you can see, the VA is kind of re-creating time in the sense through flight sim. So, im going to give out a hint, next week International will have the DC-10 and some other planes in its fleet. Along with a whole pile of new routes.

I know this will be fun, all the aircraft are styled appropriatly for the times as well as the routes. Things like the "Fuel Scare" in the late 70's have an effect on International. Check out the website for the fleet and some other cool things.

http://internationalva.com/international/index.html

So heres some info for those wanting to join and fly.

ICAO: INT
    Callsign: International

So I hope you guys enjoy, but the site sucks now for login and join.

http://internationalva.com/international/index.html

International Virtual Airlines - Changing the face of Virtual Airlines.
    -Kevin

Awesome idea! Can I apply for a management position?

Comment

VATSIM logo in the bottom.. you know if you meet the criteria after 3 months, you can apply as a partner VA?

Comment

Originally posted by matth
        VATSIM logo in the bottom.. you know if you meet the criteria after 3 months, you can apply as a partner VA?
        Thats the plan!
        -Kevin

Comment

Working...
        X