Messing around with MD One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing around with MD One

Took MD One up from MHV and played around with the POSKY panel. I really love the new POSKY 737 models.

Nice and smooth shot Although the jpeg compression makes red look like crap but it's al good Keep them coming

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      Nice and smooth shot Although the jpeg compression makes red look like crap but it's al good Keep them coming
      Yeah, like Patryk said, too bad but still we think it looks great. Keep up the good work. Greg!

John
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

yeah, using Paint f*cks it up w/ compression.

Comment

Those models are nice but the flight dynamics are crap. The pitch is really really really sensitive and the ailerons are really stiff.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
            The pitch is really really really sensitive

The Ariane's model is worst

Comment

Those models are nice but the flight dynamics are crap. The pitch is really really really sensitive and the ailerons are really stiff.
              Yeah, I noticed that, I mostly just put the planes on autopilot so it doesn't matter to me much.

Comment

Don't criticize a free plane.
                Tanner Johnson - Owner
                twenty53 Photography

Comment

If I don't like it then I can say I don't like it and why. Anyway just go to the POSKY forums. A lot of people are complaining about the roll rates.

Comment

Well yea and then piss them off, and then they stop; and then you have no more free planes. That would be splendid.
                    Tanner Johnson - Owner
                    twenty53 Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
                      Well yea and then piss them off, and then they stop; and then you have no more free planes. That would be splendid.
                      If they are worth their while they would take it as constructive criticism and probably look into such stuff. Far from getting pissed off.
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

It's not really a problem. I just use the posky models with IFDG or kittyhawk FDE's. Perfect combo.

Comment

Most people I know don't like the scheme, but I like it quite a bit.
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                          X