Brake Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake Issue

In FS9, my brakes are always ON. I can't even take off to fly... Do I have to re-install it or is there another solution? I tried re-assigning the key to the comma from the period but that did not help.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Well if the "." (period) button does not work then open your pedestal window and turn the brake off manually Period always works here for me

Comment

I'm guessing he tried that. I would say try re-installing it.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Well if the "." (period) button does not work then open your pedestal window and turn the brake off manually Period always works here for me
        OK it has something to do with my joystick... the period works only when I unplug the joystick. Weird...?
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Not really. When I have my joyooo pluged in and i play GTA keyboard does not work. I guess ih as something to do with dafault settings - joy blocks keyboard...I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
            Not really. When I have my joyooo pluged in and i play GTA keyboard does not work. I guess ih as something to do with dafault settings - joy blocks keyboard...I guess.
            ?!?
            You sure have a weird version of GTA then .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
              ?!?
              You sure have a weird version of GTA then .
              San Andreas, everytime my yoke is connected the keyboard does not work properly

Comment

Interesting, never experienced that. Though GTASA can easily be played with just a keyboard anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                  Interesting, never experienced that. Though GTASA can easily be played with just a keyboard anyway.
                  I only play with the keyboard + mouse. Yoke in SA sux...

Comment

Working...
                  X