What is "AI"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is "AI"?

As I have said previously here in the forum, when it comes to FS9, I am a hopeless newb who is pretty much clueless. I have been reading all that I can get my hands on over the last few weeks. I see the abbreviation "AI" in the descriptions of several a/c available for download....what does this mean?
    Thanks for helping an old man trying to play a young man's game....
    Culture is roughly anything we do that the monkeys do not. --Lord Raglan
    For more of my shots have a look at www.okairpix.smugmug.com

Artificial Intelligence

Its the computer airplane traffic in fs9.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response! It is appreciated.

Jim
      Culture is roughly anything we do that the monkeys do not. --Lord Raglan
      For more of my shots have a look at www.okairpix.smugmug.com

Comment

Also known as "Annoying Interference" when the AI decides to have you as #10 for landing and then having to go around for a damn Dash that won't leave the runway.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
          Also known as "Annoying Interference" when the AI decides to have you as #10 for landing and then having to go around for a damn Dash that won't leave the runway.
          Only one thing I have to say to that - little Dashtard!
          DTVAirport

Comment

Or when it makes you watse half an hour waiting in a line for a take off... funny sight - line of 10 dashes and one 767 LMAO !!!!

Comment

At least while waiting in line you can just bypass the other planes , for landing that isn't easy .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                At least while waiting in line you can just bypass the other planes , for landing that isn't easy .
                If you change your settings to ignore crashes it is, in fact, that's just inspired me to bounce a Boeing 747-400 off of a runway at somet like 500kts
                DTVAirport

Comment

AI can be summed up as: All traffic on FS which are apperantly above the rule of ATC, taxi at 3 knots, and after landing decide to vacate the runway 4 exits after the point where they have been instructed to exit.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                  X