Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new toy - King Air B200 :) Warsaw - Kos (warning 56K)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new toy - King Air B200 :) Warsaw - Kos (warning 56K)

That's right. I'm posting shots again Are you bored yet ??? Well you better watch this as I am really impressed with my new toy and wanted to share my joy with you I go the Aeroworx X-Treme King Air B200 and I loooove it. It become my new Business jet - after Pilatius Well so I bored and had nothing to do (finished summer school weeeeeee) so I decided to test - fly it It was a very nice flight, smooth, without turbulence or any other problems. After I spent 15 minutes sitting with a map of Europe and looking for a great location to spent one week of summer (in FS ) I choose a Greek island of Kos. I've actually visited it once in real life in 2004 So let's go to shots lol

Aircraft: King Air B200
    Airline: Private
    Callsign: KingAir 109
    Departure: Warsaw Okęcie International Airport (WAW) rwy. 33 (Poland)
    Destination: Kos Airport (KGS) rwy. 33 ( ) (Greece)

Last time people asked me to post more B&W shots so here ya go

Btw. please let the images load. Be patient

Sitting at the gate in Warsaw early in the morning

Waiting for the flight to a warmer place Both the new and the old ATC Tower in the background

Man, she looks so hot I just love this plane

Taxiing to the active - runway 33 as usually

Ready for take off. Standing on piano keys - just don't play with them

Take off and, therefore, gear up.

Flying over the Kabacki Forest (Las Kabacki) - an unlucky and very sad place for LOT Polish Airlines. Here, in this forest, LOT's Ilyushin crashed when completing it's flight from New York...

At FL200 - our cruising altitude

Cruising at FL200

Flying over southern Europe

Speeeeeeeeed

Over the Medditteranean Sea

Begininig our descened - getting closer the Kos Island

Now over the Kos Island

What you see on the top is a ferry - probably from Kos to Rhodos

Can you see the motorboat ?

Greek Islands - what a beautiful place

On final - runway 33 visual approach

Not perfectly centrered but....it's my first landing with B200

Nothing special - just a shot of an aircraft on final

Slowing down from about 100KIAS

I remember this airport

Joined the other business jets

Parked - she's gonna spend her vacation here

The green car that you can see is an Opel Vectra waiting for me - borrowed for a week

Before I left the airplane I decided to go to the cockpit and take a photo. I think it looks pretty cool

This one was taken from airplane's stairs.

This one I took when I was walking to my car. This Cessna was number two for landing - just behind my King Air

Just got keys to my Vectra

There is going to be about an hour drive to my 5-stars hotel

THANKS FOR WATCHING !!!! Please leave a comment

In conclusion the King Air is a great airplane both for business jet - lovers and turboprop maniacs. I really had fun flying her and taking photos, I mean shots What I don't like is that there are almost no clickeable parts in the Virtual cabin exept for the doors. What I like is the easiness with landing her. I don't think I've seen a better turboprop for learning haw to land Gotta say I recommed buying her.

Please tell me if you want me to post more screenshots

Patryk

Nice shots Patryk, great graphics!

How come you made the first two (and a couple of others I think) look out of focus though?

Cheers,

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
      Nice shots Patryk, great graphics!

How come you made the first two (and a couple of others I think) look out of focus though?
      Thanx !! Well it was like that they looked "boring" and I didn't know what to do with them. I was to lazy to blur the background etc. And they had some jaggies So I just bloored the pic to make it looks like if it was out of focus (or taken with a crappy p&s ). This way I got rid of a problem And the cars on two last shots lookes to squared and bloor makes them look better

Comment

Nice shots! Nice to see somethin different from the usual shots of comercial jetliners.

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

Not sure I understand the point of uploading screenshots that are so blurry you can't see what is happening. Just seems really pointless to me
          Number 7 actually made my eyes hurt if I looked at it for more than 5 seconds.
          Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
          Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

Yea those blurry shots really hurt your eyes if you stare , other then that, great shots!

Comment

Thanks for your comments and a criticism That's what I need. Thank you Gary for saying that blur looks like sh*t. Now I won't blur other shots I actually liked the blur but if you don't liek it then I'll change my editing style Everything to satisfy audience

My next set should either be Air France 744 Paris - Dubai or KLM 744 Amsterdam - St. Maarten

Comment

Dang I hate blurry shots! Stop that! :P Hurts my eyes

BTW, fun trick, when you've got the engines started, pull the throttle to idle, and mixture to just below low idle. You'll see the RPM just dangling on rotating. Pull it back just a tiny bit more without cutting the engine and you can make the props stop but the engine will still run. It's so fun

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                  Dang I hate blurry shots! Stop that! :P Hurts my eyes

BTW, fun trick, when you've got the engines started, pull the throttle to idle, and mixture to just below low idle. You'll see the RPM just dangling on rotating. Pull it back just a tiny bit more without cutting the engine and you can make the props stop but the engine will still run. It's so fun
                  Hahaha really ?? I'l try that today.

Comment

Very nice set.

Like always. Love the graphics man !

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                    X