Just thought of sharing these new shots of PMDG MD-11 virtual cockpit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought of sharing these new shots of PMDG MD-11 virtual cockpit

Yeap that's right. Found some new shots of this beauty !!!

I hope this haven't been posted here before - i searched and did not find them

Not fake - found om PMDG's forum.

looks amazing! all PMDG's aircraft are so detailed!

Btw, just on the off chance, does anybody have any problems with the PMDG 744 gauges disappearing? I dunno if it's just something with my PC but it's not too much fun when i'm rolling for take off then all of a sudden everythin switches off.....

Advice appreciated in advance.
    Regards

Scott

Comment

I had that problem, it is caused somehow by the install getting messed up, and basically the anti-piracy feature kicks in and shuts down your avionics.

If you still have the original installer un-install her and start a new installation. That cured it for me.
      A quick search on the PMDG forum will give you more info, that's where I got the answer whn it was happening to me.
      Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
      Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

Nope. When I take off or fly my 744 I never have this problem, but when I taxi in 744F it happens that everything shuts down - just like ifsomebody turned the battery off. Still wrking on it

Comment

OMFG. Im not suprised though. I love the details on the images. Simply Amazing.
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Wow, quite amazing shots.

Comment

it probably wont look "that that" good in the game, because these shots are renders, but still impressive noetheless.

Comment

It actually looks like real shots and that's what PMDG says. After seeing the amazing 737NG and 747's virtual cockpit, I won't bu sruprised if taht's how it's gonna look in FS. Of course depends on your graphics card. But still amazing :P

Comment

Originally posted by atco
                  I had that problem, it is caused somehow by the install getting messed up, and basically the anti-piracy feature kicks in and shuts down your avionics.

If you still have the original installer un-install her and start a new installation. That cured it for me.
                  A quick search on the PMDG forum will give you more info, that's where I got the answer whn it was happening to me.
                  Thanks for that, I had the same problem with my 744.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Waiting for that great beast!

Comment

Working...
                    X