No announcement yet.

Promised shots: Flying to St. Maarten screenshot set 1: KLM 744 from Amsterdam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promised shots: Flying to St. Maarten screenshot set 1: KLM 744 from Amsterdam

Heyyy everyone !
    How are ya ??? I hope you all feel great, cause I am glad to present you with my new screenshot set. As I promised you two days ago I'm posting screenies from the KLM flight to SXM. But......it is not the end !!! I like the St. Maarten scenery and crazy approach so muc hthat I decided to fly there from Toronto. And I'm going to post that set later tonight Btw. the flight from CYYZ was probably the lowest approach you'v ever seen !!! Done in Air Canada 763
    Anyway, let's talk about KLM I just loved this bird. Especially the new scheme which looks absolutly amazing on the 744. And I gotta say that I'm in love with the PMDG 744 This is the best aircraft after the 763 that I've piloted. But let's go to the shots. Why make you wait ?

As promised:

Aircraft: Boeing 747-400 (PMDG)
    Airline: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines n/c
    Callsign: KLM 744 Heavy
    Departure: Amsterdam Schiphol, Netherlands
    Destination: St. Maarten, Princess Juliana Airprot, Netherlands, Antilles

Please be patient and let the shots load. Thank you

Btw. sorry for so many shots over the water. I just love these water textures...they add so much realism

Btw2. To Mr. Kilroy. All of the shots I post here are uplaoded to the image hosting sites, so they should not take any space on jp.net servers . Just telling you elite members, so don't think that a non-elite member wastes your space lol

You akes for it :

So here we are. Sitting at the heavy gate (sounds funny), waiting for the flight. Some traffic in the background. Visible two KLM 744 and one KLM 763. And something in the air just by the tail.

Taxiing to the active runway with some KLM building in front of us. I've never been to Amsterdam before, so I guess these are somethnig like "Lufthasna Technik" lol. The first aircraft from the left is the KLM MD-11 and the seconf one is KLM 747-300 (I guess - no winglets).

The City of Lima is taxiing to the runway. This photo was taken by the guy from the "KLM Technik" haha

The KLM Boeing 767-300 still wearing old colors is taking off and his bigger bro - 747 is still taxiing.

Just got the take off clearance. About to begin our journey to paradise.

Rotation !! Some KLM jets parked in the background and that KLM technik thingy behind, on the right

My favourite angle for taking shots. KLM 744 Heavy is leaving Amsterdam, but not Netherlands

Climbing over Amsterdam. Highway in front of us with some traffic

Cruising over the Ocean

Now ther are a few shots from cruising over the ocean :

I said that there are a few shots over the water

Loosing speed, loosing altitude, loosing fuel. Just don't lose and engine !

Are there sharks in this ocean ???

Coming to Juliana in the early evning/late afternoon with the sun setting.

Everything looks ok at this moment. Two yellow andtwo red papi lights mean that we are going to land perfectly. For sure ???

Well...everything was ok utill I lost altitude at the end. Approach was much lower that expected and some tourists/spotters had to duck. But it was nothing if you compare it to AC landing that I will post later

Passing low over the beach and the road. The Sunset bar visible on the left.

Low approach seen from other perspective

Nice...ummmm.....landing, yes nice landing

Taken from the bar.

Landed !!!

Pretty close to the center line

Taken from behind the palm trees.

Some spotter stopped his Peugeot to take this pic

About to make a 180 degree turn and use the runway to taxi to the gate

Performing a trun with some light in your face

This pic was taken from a fire station

Liat's Dash-8 parked at the gate.

Arrived at the gate.

Letting the pax out and waiting for the cargo ppl, while I'm taking notes about flight in the cockpit.

The flight's done. Now I gotta go and catch some sun on the beach and get some coke in the bar

make sure to check out the 2 part with AC LOW landing. Coming soon

Thank you for watching

Please leave a comment

Patryk

Greatest set ever from you Patryk ! Man that was nice to look at. Can you post a non blurred action just over the Maho beach.

This one .

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Very nice shots, too bad the designer made the people in the scenery so unrealisticaly huge that you don't get a good sense at how low you were.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Thank you for the comments. Ppl on the ground look soooo bad in a close-up shots You'll see soon when I upload AC shots (didn't have tie last night).

And here's the shot John asked for Without blur

Comment

Was that chick wearing a whipped-cream bikini? Your graphics are sweeeeeet.
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
            Was that chick wearing a whipped-cream bikini? Your graphics are sweeeeeet.
            That's what I first thought hahaha. Wait for the second part of flying in SMX - there's a better pic of her and other chicks
            And thanks, thou I think that it sux....uou should see the shots before editing...

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
              Was that chick wearing a whipped-cream bikini?
              You know, my friend took the time to edit the textures of that girl, and make her naked. Hell, whatever gets you off, I guess.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Re:

That 3/4ths view shot on t/o is so realistic if I hadn't known it was MSFS I'd have almost thought it was a real KLM 744. Great stuff.

Foxtrot

Comment

Working...
                X