Citation X FMS help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citation X FMS help.

I'm not sure if anyone has the Eaglesoft Citation X, so if they do I need help with the FMS. Basically I have no idea how to use it. Really all I want to know how to do is get the V-speeds out of it, because right now I'm just guessing them. (Not a good idea ) I know you have to enter in your weight and all that but I have no clue how to work this thing. Can anybody help me out?

You have to be retarded to not know how to use the FMS in the CX...its as basic as you get :P

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
      I'm not sure if anyone has the Eaglesoft Citation X, so if they do I need help with the FMS. Basically I have no idea how to use it. Really all I want to know how to do is get the V-speeds out of it, because right now I'm just guessing them. (Not a good idea ) I know you have to enter in your weight and all that but I have no clue how to work this thing. Can anybody help me out?
      I'll have a look at it and see if I can give you a hand.

Comment

Thanks Chris but I think I've got it figured out.

Comment

Is that plane free?

Comment

No.

Comment

Thanks Chris but I think I've got it figured out.
              alright man

@Hampo, figure out the LDS first lol

Comment

The Citation X will also kill your frame rates too. I just fly with the no VC version.

Comment

The Citation X will also kill your frame rates too. I just fly with the no VC version.
                  I just don't use it :P

Comment

I have all Eaglesoft's products (Biz-jets and GA) and none of them kills my fps... But the FMS sure is complicated

Comment

They're stuff is good but they make all the slow airplanes. Citations and Beechjets are way too sluggish.

Comment

You have to be retarded to not know how to use the FMS in the CX
                        Wow...take it easy man!

The FMS on that plane is kind of rubbish, you can insert only the cargo and fuel quantity, after that you may program the V speeds at the PFD, and press Shift+# to make you feel you're flying a real one.

Use the lite version or the standard one, and your frames will be OK

Comment

I got it worked out quite a while ago. Not too hard, althought I never figured VR for a Citation X would be as high as 140 knots.

Comment

Working...
                          X