Need your help with scenery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your help with scenery

Ok. So I need your help guys. i was looking for this cenery for some time and no luck.

I need mesh scenery for Northern Africa (Marocco, Algiers, Tunisia, Egypt). can be freeware or payware, must be compatibile with FS2004.

hope somebody knows any good scenery for this area.

thanks

70m mesh for the whole planet. Compatible with all versions of FS (except Combat Flight Sim 3, but who flys that anyway?)
    ________
    Lincoln premiere history

Comment

I give you permission to shoot me for this question....But what is mesh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
        I give you permission to shoot me for this question....But what is mesh ?
        I will be visiting you're house with a loded .357 Magnum very shortly for a nice game of russian roulette, except their won't be just one bullet in the revolver.

Comment

Originally posted by dneedham
          http://www.simviation.com/fsdterrainsrtm.htm

70m mesh for the whole planet. Compatible with all versions of FS (except Combat Flight Sim 3, but who flys that anyway?)
          Thank you. I'll check it out.

Sam mesh is omething like Ultimate Terrain. Enhances terrain and adds stuff.

Comment

Mesh is the shape of the terrain. Low res mesh results in long sloping hills that are supposed to represent mountains, while high res mesh can do a good job of showing off cliffs and whatnot.

Low-res mesh:

Hi-res mesh:

________
            Yamaha R15 History

Comment

Ahhhhh thanks for clearing that up Does adding mesh kill your frame rates?

Comment

It can. It all depends. Some sceneries kill frames, others don't.

Comment

Mesh does take more processing, but its effects are not usually noticible unless your PC was state of the art in 1998....
                  ________
                  OG KUSH MARIJUANA

Comment

Working...
                  X