Wilco announces Airbus series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilco announces Airbus series

Wilco/Feelthere, publisher of FS2004 quality software such as Boeing 737PIC, ERj-145, CJR-200 or Legacy announced two new products: Airbus Series 1 and 2.
    Looks like models will be highly detailed and as good as the Boeing 737PIC !!!

Pack one will include:

A318
    A319
    A320
    A321

Pack two will include:

A330-200
    A330-300
    A340-300
    A340-600

I hope this will be better than Wilco's A380 or PSS's Airbuses

More on Wilco's website: http://www.wilcopub.com/index.cfm?fu...n=prod_airbus2

They make awsome a/c, I have there 737 and the "Luxury Aircraft Collection". Im really lookin foward to this.

Comment

I got all of their stuff except for the A320/767 Pilot in Command. What I say is that the 737 was AMAZING. CRJ-200/700 and ERJ-145/Legacy 500 were pretty good too. Cessna Caravan could've been better. A380 was really disappointing though the virtual cabin was nice. I hope the Airbus series will follow the 737 in terms of quality and detail.

Comment

I'll have to get it

Comment

I still think airsimmers A320 will be the best .

Airbus A318 A319 A320 A321 Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 Microsoft Flight Simulator X Add-on Simmer AirSimmer A32x

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_c
            I still think airsimmers A320 will be the best .

www.airsimmer.com
            definitly

Comment

Yea, nice that there will be more to choose from. The PSS one is pretty inaccurate in some ways, and it will be nice to have a more accurate A32X series.

Comment

Isn't PMDG making one too?
                Bobby DeBarge
                www.debargephoto.com
                http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
                1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by bobby
                  Isn't PMDG making one too?
                  You're right

PMDG, Air Simmers, and now Wilco
                  Last edited by meneses24; 2006-10-02, 17:27.

Comment

Same old story IMO. Developers making planes that there are already 2034720934 different models of. Can't we see something new for a change. There's almost nobody making bizjets or GA stuff. With 1 exception, but the options from them are limited.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                      Same old story IMO. Developers making planes that there are already 2034720934 different models of. Can't we see something new for a change. There's almost nobody making bizjets or GA stuff. With 1 exception, but the options from them are limited.
                      Flight1 and Carenado make good ones.

PC12 and B200 being my favourite. Using Reality XP GPS gauges is also nice

Comment

www.eaglesoftdg.com
                        Cant get any better than them For GA and biz

Comment

Eaglesoft is the 1 exception I mentioned. But the selection there is limited. All of their planes are pretty much similar, and damn slow too. Cruising shy of 400 knots in a Citation is not fun.

Comment

Eaglesoft is the 1 exception I mentioned. But the selection there is limited. All of their planes are pretty much similar, and damn slow too. Cruising shy of 400 knots in a Citation is not fun.
                            Swap the cfg with the SR-71 Blackbird

Comment

Just looking at how neat are the introductory pictures hints of the very high quality of what lays in the pipeline.
                              Alain
                              Thanks for visiting
                              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                              *JetPhotos*
                              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                              X