Clear All

• Sam at MAN
    replied
    GA is the best IMO, i love them

Leave a comment:

• RingwaySam
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanD
    Same old story IMO. Developers making planes that there are already 2034720934 different models of. Can't we see something new for a change. There's almost nobody making bizjets or GA stuff. With 1 exception, but the options from them are limited.
    I suppose they sell a lot better, unlike GA aircraft that not many people like to fly. I dunno though, but maybe someone could make some decent 737-300's and A340-500's (CLS isn't the best).

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    Just looking at how neat are the introductory pictures hints of the very high quality of what lays in the pipeline.
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• Sam at MAN
    replied
    Eaglesoft is the 1 exception I mentioned. But the selection there is limited. All of their planes are pretty much similar, and damn slow too. Cruising shy of 400 knots in a Citation is not fun.
    Swap the cfg with the SR-71 Blackbird

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Eaglesoft is the 1 exception I mentioned. But the selection there is limited. All of their planes are pretty much similar, and damn slow too. Cruising shy of 400 knots in a Citation is not fun.

Leave a comment:

• Sam at MAN
    replied
    Same old story IMO. Developers making planes that there are already 2034720934 different models of. Can't we see something new for a change. There's almost nobody making bizjets or GA stuff. With 1 exception, but the options from them are limited.
    www.eaglesoftdg.com
    Cant get any better than them For GA and biz

Leave a comment:

• andrew_c
    replied
    Flight1 and Carenado make good ones.

PC12 and B200 being my favourite. Using Reality XP GPS gauges is also nice

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• meneses24
    replied
    Originally posted by bobby
    Isn't PMDG making one too?
    You're right

PMDG, Air Simmers, and now Wilco
    Last edited by meneses24; 2006-10-02, 17:27.

Leave a comment:

• bobby
    replied
    Isn't PMDG making one too?

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Yea, nice that there will be more to choose from. The PSS one is pretty inaccurate in some ways, and it will be nice to have a more accurate A32X series.

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_c
    I still think airsimmers A320 will be the best .

www.airsimmer.com
    definitly

Leave a comment:

• andrew_c
    replied
    I still think airsimmers A320 will be the best .

www.airsimmer.com

Leave a comment:

• Sam at MAN
    replied
    I'll have to get it

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I got all of their stuff except for the A320/767 Pilot in Command. What I say is that the 737 was AMAZING. CRJ-200/700 and ERJ-145/Legacy 500 were pretty good too. Cessna Caravan could've been better. A380 was really disappointing though the virtual cabin was nice. I hope the Airbus series will follow the 737 in terms of quality and detail.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X