Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morcambe Bay-Blackpool

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Morcambe Bay-Blackpool

    Hello guys

    Now...I cannot fly a helecopter to save my life...so it wasnt fun when i did an offshore oilrig to Blackpool But here goes...

    Starting up engines



    VC



    Just took off



    Over Morcambe Bay



    Where the oil workers sit



    Sun slowly setting...



    Wibbly wobbly angle



    Coming into Blackpool, Vulcan lieing there...



    Flying to Offshore Oil place



    Feet away



    Down for the night



    Thats all thanks

  • #2
    Originally posted by Sam at MAN
    Hello guys

    Now...I cannot fly a helecopter to save my life...
    At least you had no pax, really nice shots, and something differnt like a chopper. Well done!

    Comment


    • #3
      Great screenies sam ! It was nice to something differnt than an airliner.

      Comment


      • #4
        Differant screenys to match a 'differnt' person

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice Pics, I have stayed in that hotel, and been under the Vulcan, it was just a shame i didnt see a plane all wekend, but it is Blackpool

          Converse

          Comment


          • #6
            nice shots Hampo
            Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
            Forever New Frontiers

            Comment


            • #7
              Cool shots. Those are eyecandies. a pleasure to see it clean and without the "jaggies" lol.

              What other types of helos do you have. I'm looking forward to see other screenshots from you Sam.
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Converse_Buddy3
                Nice Pics, I have stayed in that hotel, and been under the Vulcan, it was just a shame i didnt see a plane all wekend, but it is Blackpool

                Converse
                Shame that Vulcan has gone now

                Originally posted by MaxPower
                Cool shots. Those are eyecandies. a pleasure to see it clean and without the "jaggies" lol.

                What other types of helos do you have. I'm looking forward to see other screenshots from you Sam.
                I've got hundreds in my downloads folder, i'll dig em out some time

                Comment

                Working...
                X