FSX Addons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JordanD
    Better than a certain state known for it's fried chicken.
    nah, if you want a real black hole, go for Siberia
    Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
    Forever New Frontiers

Comment

So I am assuming there will then be many downloads for moving objects, such as new cars and such things?
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
        So I am assuming there will then be many downloads for moving objects, such as new cars and such things?
        yeah, thats what I'm forseeing, it makes sense anyways.
        Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Better than a certain state known for it's fried chicken.
          Or one right below it known for it's married cousins. And country music....*shudder*
          Bobby DeBarge
          www.debargephoto.com
          http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
          1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Poor Jordan LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
              FSX will have moving cars right?
              If so that's pretty dumb. I buy fs to fly planes, not watch cars drive down the highway.
              Bobby: You're state isn't the one made fun of my a certain nameless Canadian American.

Comment

I thought we established that fact before FSX was released

oh, wait, I forgot, you live in Kentucky.
                Forever New Frontiers

Comment

If so that's pretty dumb. I buy fs to fly planes, not watch cars drive down the highway.
                  Bobby: You're state isn't the one made fun of my a certain nameless Canadian American.
                  People keep asking for more realism, so it has been added with cars and boats. You can turn them off within the game and it will probably improve your framerates.

I have a different issue now...

Many of the FS2004 planes I have added to FSX are having loading problems. I get an error message about how most of the gauges were created for FS '98 and are no longer supported. Each old gauge causes a new pop-up message, so this can happen 20+ times for an aircraft.

Somebody needs to adapt the gauges to be FSX compatible, or we can make a list of planes with no issues... Any thoughts?
                  Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

anybody noticed the insane thermals you get over the cities? I was trying to land an extra in the forbidden city in Beijing, but because the plane is so light and the thermals so strong, even at idle thrust I couldn't get it to descend and stay below 100 kts.

Comment

Many of the FS2004 planes I have added to FSX are having loading problems. I get an error message about how most of the gauges were created for FS '98 and are no longer supported. Each old gauge causes a new pop-up message, so this can happen 20+ times for an aircraft.
                      If its any consolation, there's two packs of new aircraft coming out at the end of the month for fsx. The expansion will have all of those "Wings of Power" aircraft, with bombers and jets.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                        If its any consolation, there's two packs of new aircraft coming out at the end of the month for fsx. The expansion will have all of those "Wings of Power" aircraft, with bombers and jets.
                        is this freeware or payware?
                        Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                          is this freeware or payware?
                          Pay...IIRC, about $30 (each(?)).

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                            Pay...IIRC, about $30 (each(?)).
                            Payware? I can't bring myself to pay for adddons, at least not right now.
                            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

*Remains silent about certain other members of this forum*

Comment

If anyone has any Justflight addons, you can check out their status for FSX here: http://justflight.com/compatibility.asp

I'm glad to see the C-130 addon will be patched for FSX!

PMDG have said the 747(F) and the 737 addons won't work for FSX, but the Beech1900D/C addons will. They will have instructions at some point to get those two going.

Comment

Working...
                                X