Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genessee
    replied
    If anyone has any Justflight addons, you can check out their status for FSX here: http://justflight.com/compatibility.asp

I'm glad to see the C-130 addon will be patched for FSX!

PMDG have said the 747(F) and the 737 addons won't work for FSX, but the Beech1900D/C addons will. They will have instructions at some point to get those two going.

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    *Remains silent about certain other members of this forum*

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Originally posted by Genessee
    Pay...IIRC, about $30 (each(?)).
    Payware? I can't bring myself to pay for adddons, at least not right now.

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected]
    is this freeware or payware?
    Pay...IIRC, about $30 (each(?)).

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Genessee
    If its any consolation, there's two packs of new aircraft coming out at the end of the month for fsx. The expansion will have all of those "Wings of Power" aircraft, with bombers and jets.
    is this freeware or payware?

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    Many of the FS2004 planes I have added to FSX are having loading problems. I get an error message about how most of the gauges were created for FS '98 and are no longer supported. Each old gauge causes a new pop-up message, so this can happen 20+ times for an aircraft.
    If its any consolation, there's two packs of new aircraft coming out at the end of the month for fsx. The expansion will have all of those "Wings of Power" aircraft, with bombers and jets.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    anybody noticed the insane thermals you get over the cities? I was trying to land an extra in the forbidden city in Beijing, but because the plane is so light and the thermals so strong, even at idle thrust I couldn't get it to descend and stay below 100 kts.

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanD
    FSX will have moving cars right?
    If so that's pretty dumb. I buy fs to fly planes, not watch cars drive down the highway.
    Bobby: You're state isn't the one made fun of my a certain nameless Canadian American.
    People keep asking for more realism, so it has been added with cars and boats. You can turn them off within the game and it will probably improve your framerates.

I have a different issue now...

Many of the FS2004 planes I have added to FSX are having loading problems. I get an error message about how most of the gauges were created for FS '98 and are no longer supported. Each old gauge causes a new pop-up message, so this can happen 20+ times for an aircraft.

Somebody needs to adapt the gauges to be FSX compatible, or we can make a list of planes with no issues... Any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    I thought we established that fact before FSX was released

oh, wait, I forgot, you live in Kentucky.

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    So I am assuming there will then be many downloads for moving objects, such as new cars and such things?
    If so that's pretty dumb. I buy fs to fly planes, not watch cars drive down the highway.
    Bobby: You're state isn't the one made fun of my a certain nameless Canadian American.

Leave a comment:

• Sam at MAN
    replied
    Poor Jordan LOL

Leave a comment:

• bobby
    replied
    Better than a certain state known for it's fried chicken.
    Or one right below it known for it's married cousins. And country music....*shudder*

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    So I am assuming there will then be many downloads for moving objects, such as new cars and such things?
    yeah, thats what I'm forseeing, it makes sense anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Better than a certain state known for it's fried chicken.
    nah, if you want a real black hole, go for Siberia

Leave a comment:

Working...
X