Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos from Philipsburg (FSX)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Photos from Philipsburg (FSX)

    Guys

    Just a few shots of my leisure flight at Juliana. Apologies for the jaggies!











    Regards

    Scott



  • #2
    not too bad, is that the POSKY A340?
    Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
    Forever New Frontiers

    Comment


    • #3
      Cool shots man. I really like the water. Will it be possible to transfer water textures from FSX to FS2004 ?

      Comment


      • #4
        could we have some shots of the scenery around SXM?


        @Patryk: I can't see why not
        Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
        Forever New Frontiers

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by [email protected]
          @Patryk: I can't see why not
          Sweet.
          Is it possible for a FSX owner to send me these textures ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Benyhone
            How is that reflection possible?lol
            Bobby DeBarge
            www.debargephoto.com
            http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
            1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast





            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bobby
              How is that reflection possible?lol
              can you say glitch?
              Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
              Forever New Frontiers

              Comment


              • #8
                I dont see whats so good about FSX, i personally dont think it looks that good.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sam at MAN
                  I dont see whats so good about FSX, i personally dont think it looks that good.
                  if you're running FSX on the best hardware money can buy (like Microsoft was at the Oshawa Expo), you'll see a noticeable difference, sadly, no one is
                  Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                  Forever New Frontiers

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by [email protected]
                    if you're running FSX on the best hardware money can buy (like Microsoft was at the Oshawa Expo), you'll see a noticeable difference, sadly, no one is
                    Not yet at least, I'm saving up .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks for the comments folks.

                      Yeh, it's the POSKY A340 and I can't explain the impossible reflection .....

                      Patryk, if you know what textures it is you need then sure I'll send you them but unfortunately, I'm think when it comes to anything more than adding aircraft onto flight sim so if you can work out what you need then I'll send it on to you, no doubt we'd get some amazing shots out of that.

                      Cheers
                      Regards

                      Scott


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You wont be able to transfer water textures. You can physically do it but u are not going to get relfections because fs9 uses a totally different rendering engine than fsx. Fsx is going to have to wait for awhile. My fs9 is is running so great now why wuld i want to switch?


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I know .I don't want to et reflections. Water looks amazingly real from the sky without reflection.

                          I will try to find the textures name.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by [email protected]
                            if you're running FSX on the best hardware money can buy (like Microsoft was at the Oshawa Expo), you'll see a noticeable difference, sadly, no one is
                            With everything set to "Ultra High" I get 18 to 22 FPS* on an AMD 4800+ (It's not much better on an FX-62 either), GeForce 7800X2(in SLI), and 2GB of OCZ Platinum XTC RAM. In three years, i'll be smooth as silk to run


                            * = FPS number is near the ground, anyone can get great numbers at 35,000 feet in the air

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Genessee
                              With everything set to "Ultra High" I get 18 to 22 FPS* on an AMD 4800+ (It's not much better on an FX-62 either), GeForce 7800X2(in SLI), and 2GB of OCZ Platinum XTC RAM. In three years, i'll be smooth as silk to run


                              * = FPS number is near the ground, anyone can get great numbers at 35,000 feet in the air
                              I....dispise...you.....so....much


                              Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                              Forever New Frontiers

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X