X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Genessee
    **Insert dancing banana here**
    Nooooooooo dancing bananas are back.....

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected]
    I....dispise...you.....so....much
    **Insert dancing banana here**

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Genessee
    With everything set to "Ultra High" I get 18 to 22 FPS* on an AMD 4800+ (It's not much better on an FX-62 either), GeForce 7800X2(in SLI), and 2GB of OCZ Platinum XTC RAM. In three years, i'll be smooth as silk to run

* = FPS number is near the ground, anyone can get great numbers at 35,000 feet in the air
    I....dispise...you.....so....much

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    if you're running FSX on the best hardware money can buy (like Microsoft was at the Oshawa Expo), you'll see a noticeable difference, sadly, no one is
    With everything set to "Ultra High" I get 18 to 22 FPS* on an AMD 4800+ (It's not much better on an FX-62 either), GeForce 7800X2(in SLI), and 2GB of OCZ Platinum XTC RAM. In three years, i'll be smooth as silk to run

* = FPS number is near the ground, anyone can get great numbers at 35,000 feet in the air

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I know .I don't want to et reflections. Water looks amazingly real from the sky without reflection.

I will try to find the textures name.

Leave a comment:

• ualwillstand
    replied
    You wont be able to transfer water textures. You can physically do it but u are not going to get relfections because fs9 uses a totally different rendering engine than fsx. Fsx is going to have to wait for awhile. My fs9 is is running so great now why wuld i want to switch?

Leave a comment:

• Benyhone
    replied
    Thanks for the comments folks.

Yeh, it's the POSKY A340 and I can't explain the impossible reflection .....

Patryk, if you know what textures it is you need then sure I'll send you them but unfortunately, I'm think when it comes to anything more than adding aircraft onto flight sim so if you can work out what you need then I'll send it on to you, no doubt we'd get some amazing shots out of that.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    if you're running FSX on the best hardware money can buy (like Microsoft was at the Oshawa Expo), you'll see a noticeable difference, sadly, no one is
    Not yet at least, I'm saving up .

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam at MAN
    I dont see whats so good about FSX, i personally dont think it looks that good.

Leave a comment:

• Sam at MAN
    replied
    I dont see whats so good about FSX, i personally dont think it looks that good.

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    Originally posted by bobby
    How is that reflection possible?lol
    can you say glitch?

Leave a comment:

• bobby
    replied
    Originally posted by Benyhone
    How is that reflection possible?lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    @Patryk: I can't see why not
    Sweet.
    Is it possible for a FSX owner to send me these textures ?

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    could we have some shots of the scenery around SXM?

@Patryk: I can't see why not

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Cool shots man. I really like the water. Will it be possible to transfer water textures from FSX to FS2004 ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X