Virtual Airline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RingwaySam
    Straight to the point. Your VA isn't going to work, hardly any of them do and if they do there proffesianl one's etc... If you keep changing airlines every time you get one or two members people will just get bored of you making them.
    I appreciate what your saying, and I may have chopped and changed too much, but I am going to make an effort with this one, and it will be very professional. Like I said in my original post, it should be getting money put into it.

Regarding JordanD's jetBlue comment - DAMN! I thought it looked familiar! I'll have to change it! Thanks for pointing that out.
    DTVAirport

Comment

Originally posted by bmiChris2k5
      Regarding JordanD's jetBlue comment - DAMN! I thought it looked familiar! I'll have to change it! Thanks for pointing that out.
      It doesnt need changing, it doesnt mention JetBlue so your fine

Comment

I appreciate what your saying, and I may have chopped and changed too much, but I am going to make an effort with this one, and it will be very professional. Like I said in my original post, it should be getting money put into it.

Then at all cost avoid Geocities.

Comment

Why? I'm sure GeoCities Pro can be as good as any? Main reason for GeoCities is because I'm used to it.
          DTVAirport

Comment

Can anyone put this livery onto the five aircraft types I'm going to be using please? Obviously the curves will need 'smoothening':

If anyone designs the above livery for me the website address on the engines and rear fuselage needs changing to www.flydartjet.uk.tt
            DTVAirport

Comment

Woah oversized forum alert.

Where did you get that plane?
              -Kevin

Comment

dude, ditch the yahoo hosting, go have a look at www.ehost.net

btw, the scheme looks pretty good

Comment

Personally I think - Rarely does a VA not mimiking a real world airline works. It sounds like you want to mimik a virtual airline but wants to add some kind of originallity to it. Why don't you do a BMI virtual - It appears you have a fleet that nearly is the same as BMI (with the exception of the ERJ 170's). My advice would be to keep to a real airline - Maybe keep the name Dartjet but just do all the BMI routes and everything.

What do you think?
                  Best regards,
                  Dave

Saving the World, One Screened Image at a time...

Comment

I did e-mail bmi but heard nothing back, plus there is already a bmi virtual out there, even though they're not very professional.
                    DTVAirport

Comment

Why? I'm sure GeoCities Pro can be as good as any? Main reason for GeoCities is because I'm used to it.
                      It's very easy to tell what sites are done via Geocities and what sites are done by the person fully scrap building it.

Also doing it on your own allows you more flexibility and such. I once used Geocities and now i moved on to HTML/ PHP/ Java and the likes, I use dreamweaver which makes a lot of things go faster and finds errors before being put online. I can also do more things with strait HTML. It's something that takes a long time to get down, even I don't have it anywhere nearly down, but lets just say that recently my website, which I prepaid for the servers and such for two years, is already profitable.

Comment

Working...
                      X