• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbateson
    FSX mission of 747 landing in Singapore is difficult
    Yup.

Comment

I like how the new one has missions. I can't wait to get it.

http://www.youtube.com/DC3Vette - playing guitar

Comment

I've flown that mission too. I love all the new missions. Have you done the 744 high-altitude approach to Quito Ecuador yet? Or the 744 approach to Changi in a monsoon? Yikes!

I love the compass feature in the corner. With no real-world pilot experience myself, I'm using the instrument panels more in FSX than ever before.
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
          I've flown that mission too. I love all the new missions. Have you done the 744 high-altitude approach to Quito Ecuador yet? Or the 744 approach to Changi in a monsoon? Yikes!

I love the compass feature in the corner. With no real-world pilot experience myself, I'm using the instrument panels more in FSX than ever before.
          yeah, I did that one. Almost cut a few trees a bit shorter

I have the non-delux version and have knocked out all the missions up until, but not including, the helicopter mission in NZ where you have to look for a lost sailboat. I hate the choppers, but I gotta do all the missions, in the order they're given...otherwise it bugs me.

Comment

Some are easier after completing a previous mission as well as some use techniques and tips from the previous one.

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
              Some are easier after completing a previous mission as well as some use techniques and tips from the previous one.
              yeah...you tried to land the chopper on the back of the yacht yet? F***ing eh that's hard. I got so lucky on that, I landed and slid in underneath the other deck above the chopper pad. Somehow the rotors didn't hit anything and I passed it.

Comment

I haven't done it yet. I just finished the first soaring one. Took me quite a while to do that one :/

Comment

Working...
                X