Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faulty Fuel Quantity

Hi folks,

I'm not sure if anyone else has/has had the same problem, but it seems that whilst sat on the ramp in the C550 Citation II with the engines shut down the fuel quantity will sometimes automatically jump from say 60% back up to 100%.

I've tried to work out a pattern of when it's occuring, like if the engines have been shut down for a certain amount of time or after I turn the fuel control switch on to start them, but there doesn't appear to be one - it just seems to happen at random.

Though once I've started the engines it doesn't usually happen after that. I've had this once or twice with other aircraft in the past, but it occurs almost every time I fly the C550 and as you can imagine it's getting quite annoying now having to keep changing the figure back to what I originally wanted.

Any help is appreciated. Many thanks in advance,

Dale

Are you parked near one of the fueling stations?

Comment

Sometimes I am Tim yeah, but I'm not actually in them. Do you still get topped up with with fuel even if you're just a few feet away?

Cheers,

Dale

Comment

As long as your close to them, you would normally get fuel added.

Are you at the NEA hanger at Manchester? Becuase the UK2000 scenary might hide the fueling station, but it would still be there from the defualt scenary.

Apart from that, I havn't got a clue.

Comment

Tim,

It mainly seems to happen at Liverpool when parked on the GA ramp. I've posted a quick screenshot below to show where I usually park - Is that abit too close?

Cheers,

Dale

Comment

Probably, just move further away, and hopefully the problem should stop. Never really had my engines off near the fueling stations.

Comment

Eh, the only time you can have too much gas is when you're on fire

Comment

I'll give that a go Tim

Cheers,

Dale

Comment

Working...
                X