New LOT Polish Airlines Paint Scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LOT Polish Airlines Paint Scheme

I did another Level-D Simulations Boeing 767-300 repaint today - it was LOT Polish Airlines. But then i decided to go creative and create a new LOT c/s. Unfortuantely it isn't too creative but i like it. So what do you guys think ?

The tail is 100% hand painted.
    Logos are photoreal

First thing that you see is the euro-white tail. What disappeared is the LOT glogo and the Polish flag. What is added are the "OB" letters on the top.

Another major difference is the big picture of a heron (took me half an hour to paint lol) on the tail. Also the blue line going from the front line does not go to the very end. I also added the PIA style curved line going through the fuselage.

Most of the things stayed same here. I removed the City Emblem from the nose and left only the Polisg eagle. I also got rid of the name, but it will be added soon. Star Alliance and IATA logo stayed in the same place. The "OB" letters are not on th e nsoe anymore - they just looks bad there

Now that's the main change - tail is no longer blue. It was changed to what you see here. The IATA logo stayed, as well as the "Boeing 767" titles. Registration is now placed above the windows - not below. And the "OB" letters on the top of the tail. Polish flag and maybe an EU flag will be added next to the Reg.

These are most of the changes.

Repaint also features photoreal dirt and wiindows

So that's my vision of the new LOT c/s

Tel me what ya think.

Thx

Hey Patryk,

How do you paint over the windows like that? When I multiply my layer over the window they have the colour cast over the windows doesn't look right so I need to sort it.

Also, How do you add dirt? I've been trying to for ages...

That paint looks awesome btw!

Cheers,
    Sam

Comment

Hey Sam !

Thanks for the comment.
      For the windows I usually just create one layer for inside and one layer for frames. In the LDS paint kit they were already done for me . But you should play with layers and opacity.
      For the dirt jsut add some using air brush, grey color. Play with density settings and hardness etc. Then use the smudge tool and soften it a bit. U might also blur it a bit. Smudge again and softe nagain until u get a nice one. Do they dirt on a separate layer so it will be easier to paint. Then use opacity tool to make aircraft look cleanier, dirtier.
      Hope that helps

Comment

REALLY good paint that Pat

Comment

I like it better than the real colours, nice work!

Comment

It looks good Patryk. However wouldn't it have it's 767 title at the rear aft covered when you have the horizontal stabs there ? Very cool in overall though, I like it too. Very creative. !
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
              However wouldn't it have it's 767 title at the rear aft covered when you have the horizontal stabs there ?
              yea it would kinda. I jsut saw it...hmm I guess I need to fix few things lol
              Thx everyone

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                yea it would kinda. I jsut saw it...hmm I guess I need to fix few things lol
                Thx everyone
                Ooops sorry about that. Good work though. :*giggles*
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                X