navdata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navdata

Hey guys it has been a few months since I have gotten to fly around on flight sim and I had been talking to a friend about the navadata to update the FMS data on payware ac and such.. He was telling me it cost money to download these files now?

Is navdata.at the only site we can get this stuff still? Or is there an alternate site I can go to.

Thanks for your help guys/gals

Navdata officially bumfudged everyone. They're making you PAY for AIRACs now...complete BS

Comment

Can't you get NAVData for free from the addon developer's website like pmdg or CS ?

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        Can't you get NAVData for free from the addon developer's website like pmdg or CS ?
        yes, to an extent. The stuff you can get off the sites are no where near as comprenhensive as navdata.at's is.

Comment

That sucks man. Have any of you guys bought it? It sucks that we have to pay for it now. I just went to try and buy it and you first must buy credits and then do this and that. I am still figuring out how the buy the damn things.

I keep typing too soon. When you buy the 100 credits, and then use 20 to buy an update, you can download all of the 0611 updates with those 20. When 0612 comes out you use another 20 and can download them all...
          Last edited by JSchraub; 2006-11-11, 18:32.

Comment

Originally posted by JSchraub
            That sucks man. Have any of you guys bought it? It sucks that we have to pay for it now. I just went to try and buy it and you first must buy credits and then do this and that. I am still figuring out how the buy the damn things.

Well I was looking at the wrong thing... It cost's 20 credits for each aircraft you want to buy it for. The min. amount of credits you can purchase is 100 which is 10 euro. If you don't use your credits before 270 days they expire...

thats sooooo retarded

Comment

Well I typed too soon... It is not as bad as I first typed it to be. But yes it is retarded.

Comment

The problem is the source that Navdata used shut down, therefore they had to either buy it from someone, or no updates. Currently its 2 Euros a cycle, about the cost of 2 soft drinks. Unlimited downloads and all sid/stars will be universal. If you ask me, Id rather pay for something this great than just use a free source that was only 1/3 of the full potential.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_c
                  The problem is the source that Navdata used shut down, therefore they had to either buy it from someone, or no updates. Currently its 2 Euros a cycle, about the cost of 2 soft drinks. Unlimited downloads and all sid/stars will be universal. If you ask me, Id rather pay for something this great than just use a free source that was only 1/3 of the full potential.
                  do they take PayPal?

Comment

Well I know I shouldn't say that here but did u try torrents ?

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                      Well I know I shouldn't say that here but did u try torrents ?
                      come on, 2 euros.... even I'd pay that....

lol

Comment

Yes it does take paypal Chris comes out to 11.24 usd... Nah I stopped messing around with torrents...

Comment

Working...
                        X