FS2004 video by Spice1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS2004 video by Spice1

Just one of the best FS video on Youtube.

More videos can be found on : http://www.bigspice1.com/ or http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Spice1

Link ? Click on the video thumbnail !

Inactive from May 1 2009.

pretty good. The content is great and I dont 100% like that its speed up, but why are the song lyrics in there?

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
      pretty good. The content is great and I dont 100% like that its speed up, but why are the song lyrics in there?
      Adding spices to it ? I'm not sure, dude, but I guess that's his style adding some of the lyrics into the video. You're right about the speeding video part. I miss out the action and stuff. Thumbs down for that. but overall cool , right ?

- Here's another nice video..

---------------------
      Controlle Brasil

Comment

Yeah over I like it, dont get me wrong. The content is awesome, I just dont like the editing. To each his own I guess.

Comment

Holy crap do those videos piss me off. Every time I search for videos of actual planes flying, half of the results are flight sim stuff...:angry:

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            Holy crap do those videos piss me off. Every time I search for videos of actual planes flying, half of the results are flight sim stuff...:angry:
            Yeah, that's one of the probs, they mix the real videos with an FS tag. Anyway if that really pisses you off, you can file a lawsuit against youtube... Oh wait.. I meant Google. Good luck !

Comment

Pretty sick video !!!

Although the best movie by Spice1 is this one

Comment

Dude, I love Robert Miles. He's the best artist out there. Great video with a nice soundtrack.

Comment

That second video's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                    Dude, I love Robert Miles. He's the best artist out there. Great video with a nice soundtrack.
                    Agree. I got his CD "Dreamland" and I can listen to it all the time !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X