Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh...missing gauges or something...

Hey ppl

I was going to switch from piloting the good old 763 to a modern 772. So I got the PSS (phoenix simulations) Boeing 777 multi pack. I installed it and I seem to be missing gauges or something. When the panel loads, all i see is "gauges" without any letters or numbers - just the pictures. And my CDU is not working and samre with the setup box. I installed Update but it didn't help.

Did anybody eles have this problem and knows how to solve it ?

Thanksss

A reinstall usually fixes that...

Comment

The point is that I've just installed it....and the irst time it loads....boom nothing on the displayas.....geez I hate problems

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        The point is that I've just installed it....and the irst time it loads....boom nothing on the displayas.....geez I hate problems
        Still could have been an error or something in the installation. I dont think theres anything else you could try anyway, maybe contact PSS if reinstalling doesnt work?

Comment

K I'll try again

Comment

manually install the fonts

first install the thing to your desktop, find the fonts it installs, then manually copy and paste them int oyour fonts folder.

Its a bug in the installer, it doesnt work 100% of the time

Comment

Thanks Chris. I didn't think about lol. I'll try that. Hope it works

Comment

Are you installing it to FSX. If so there are known problems with panels not being fully compatible and you will have to wait until PSS releases an update.
                Tanner Johnson - Owner
                twenty53 Photography

Comment

Noo I'm still using the FS9

Thankx Chris. Installed the fonts manually and everything is working fine now

Comment

Working...
                  X