No announcement yet.

Bond Flipped His Aston Martin, I Intend To Flip My A320

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do ya'll mean flip it on the ground or flip it in midair? I don't think so the sim will let you flip it on the ground, even with the crash turned off. (when you hit the ground, the plane bounces really high)

Comment

flipping ANYTHING in the air in FS is relatively easy, but its not possible on the ground

Comment

Not only does the Airbus Computer not allow you to stall, unless you're doing something really stupid, like shutting off both engines ... it also stops you from exceeding 60 degree bank.... as soon as you let go of the stick, it decreases the bank to 30 degrees...

So if you're in a realistic sim, no the thing is unflippable, unstallable.. no wonder it's been the standard by which other airliners have been measured.

Comment

Originally posted by MaltaAirSpotter
          it's been the standard by which other airliners have been measured.
          who ever said that?

Comment

Whoever designed planes with:

glass cockpits
            fly-by-wire
            winglets

remember it all started with the A320.

Comment

Well not really. The A320 came out in 1988 I beleive, while the 767 (which has a glass cockpit as well) came out in 1981.

Comment

Originally posted by MaltaAirSpotter
                Whoever designed planes with:

glass cockpits
                fly-by-wire
                winglets

remember it all started with the A320.
                Airbus did no invent any of those, was boeing supposed to put them on the 737-100 in the 1967? No, they used the technology of the time. If the A320 came out in the 60's, and the 737 came along later with those things, would people say boeing started it all? Unfortunately yes(and this has nothing to do with A vs. B).

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJp2LcOg-jg
                  Last edited by meneses24; 2006-12-29, 13:26.

Comment

Working...
                  X