Australian Simulation's Piper Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Simulation's Piper Warrior

I just purchased this aircraft for FS2004. I'm a couple people here have it as well. I installed everything correctly, but when I fly the Warrior III, the 2D cockpit takes up the entire screen. It's just way to big for the screen. The only way to fix it is to drag the cockpit down, but then you're missing the whole bottom half of the panel. Is there a way to fix this?

Try resizing the panel rather than just dragging the whole thing.

Go to the very top till you see the double sided vertical arrow and drag down. Then, go to the middle of the panel and drag the whole thing up with just the normal cursor icon.

This should fix it for you, it just might look a little squashed.

Hope this helps.
    Regards

Scott

Comment

Also try right clicking on the panel and click 'undock' (i think it says that Its 'un' something anyway) and you should be able to change it here.

Comment

Originally posted by nwaA330
        I just purchased this aircraft for FS2004. I'm a couple people here have it as well. I installed everything correctly, but when I fly the Warrior III, the 2D cockpit takes up the entire screen. It's just way to big for the screen. The only way to fix it is to drag the cockpit down, but then you're missing the whole bottom half of the panel. Is there a way to fix this?
        It does the same thing with the Mooney Bravo.

Comment

are you sure your not selecting the "IFR Panel"?

mind posting a screenie?

Comment

Working...
          X