Has anyone tried Flight Simulator X?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Flight Simulator X?

If I have a PC with 2.4 GHZ, should it run the FSX alright? Right now I have FS2004, and 90% of the time I don't have any problems with it. But when I turn the scenery to dense, and I fly around a big city (New York City, London England, etc), I notice it starts lagging and freezing up a bit (for a few seconds only) whenever I switch views or look out the window.

Should my PC be able to run FSX alright?

Also, what kinds of aircraft do you get to fly? It says there are 24 planes on there but it didn't list them.

Originally posted by GeneralSirDouglasMcArthur
    If I have a PC with 2.4 GHZ, should it run the FSX alright? Right now I have FS2004, and 90% of the time I don't have any problems with it. But when I turn the scenery to dense, and I fly around a big city (New York City, London England, etc), I notice it starts lagging and freezing up a bit (for a few seconds only) whenever I switch views or look out the window.

Should my PC be able to run FSX alright?

Also, what kinds of aircraft do you get to fly? It says there are 24 planes on there but it didn't list them.
    It is run fine and requirement for the hardware setting.

I used 744,A321, CRJ700, and Posky 739, 737 and 738.

None work from FS2004 planes.

Comment

I run FSX on a higher spec machine that you've got and sometimes it can take a while for the framerates to pick up the pace but i've found that in FSX, the frame rates are pretty friendly.

There's already been a thread by Sam to end these "will fsx work on my system" threads.

http://www.jetphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35922
      Regards

Scott

Comment

Working...
      X