Just can't wait til 2009.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just can't wait til 2009.....

I can't wait till the 777F starts it's life with FedEx..... Here's a preview!!! Doing a little fly past on delivery...in my mind anyway!!! It's lacking a cargo door, but I had to get one in FDX livery....
    -Jay

Great graphics !! So smooth and jagless. I jsut don't like the tail textures. The lines should be painted dark blue instead of white/gray. But other than that nice paint !

Comment

It looks pretty good as an overall shot like Patty above said. Very nice scheme. Pls. show us some more previews...
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

What graphics . Pretty sweet model as well.

Comment

Thanks for the compiments!! I really wish I had the talent to repaint aircraft, as I'd give this one a go at perfection. I downloaded this one off of Flightsim.com.. One really cool trick to smooth out the graphics, is to use tower view and just zoom like crazy!!! I held off on getting FSX because I doubt it will run as good on my dinosaur computer...
          -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
            I held off on getting FSX because I doubt it will run as good on my dinosaur computer...
            I know exactly what you mean, same for me. Except for the graphics card, the rest of the comp would probably melt down the second I tried to run FSX on it .

Comment

Working...
            X