Deleting Virtual Cockpit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting Virtual Cockpit

The captain sim 707 virtual cockpit is pretty tough on my framerates when I cycle through the views. I think I just want to delete it actually. I never really use it, just the 2D cockpit. How do I go about erasing the virtual cockpit properly without interfering with the rest of the model?

you can't delete the individual virtual cockpit. it is built into the visual model, so you would have to edit it in gMax to get rid of it. check if there was a configuration utility that came with it, it may have an option to exclude the VC, or there may be a No-VC model
    Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
    Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
      you can't delete the individual virtual cockpit. it is built into the visual model, so you would have to edit it in gMax to get rid of it. check if there was a configuration utility that came with it, it may have an option to exclude the VC, or there may be a No-VC model
      I know they have one for their C-130, so I'm guessing there'd be one for the 707. Try going to start>all programs> and see if there's a captain sim thing. It should be in there if there is one I would think.

Comment

http://www.freefileupload.net/file.p...VC+Removal.rar

Try that. Read the html file thats in there, and the hex editor is the program you need which is in there. I was able to do it successfully to one plane, but since the VC didn't trouble my frames I decided not to bother with anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus A320
          but since the VC didn't trouble my frames I decided not to bother with anymore.
          Have you checked the VC on the PSS 757 model?

I'll download this tool, because it's VC is heavy duty for my PC, and apparently there's no "no VC" model yet

Comment

Working...
          X