Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JordanD
    I see you using slew mode on approach.
    It probably would have been shorter than 2.5 hours if you weren't in a Citation.
    From the kid that does all of his flights on 16x....I'd shut my mouth if I was you

Comment

Ooooo you've had it now Jordan Flying at 16x, pffftttt call yourself a simmer GET OUT! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
        Ooooo you've had it now Jordan Flying at 16x, pffftttt call yourself a simmer GET OUT! lol
        wow....spaz....

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
          Yeah man, staring at fake scenery on your computer screen for 7 hours isn't nerdy at all.

Comment

About the landing speed issue. I think you have to set the autothrottle setting down to zero. I have had that issue with that plane before where even after the autotrhottle was disarmed, it kept trying to hold the selected airspeed. Not sure exactly what's up with it, but as long as you set your selected speed to the lowest it will go and adjust thrust by hand on landing you should be fine.

Now if you want a really nice biz jet, try the feelthere ERJ Legacy.

Comment

I prefer my private biz jet in FS Pilatus PC12 from Flight1. With a customized c/s :P

Comment

Working...
              X