A request...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A request...

Can somebody please post a screenshot of the main terminal area of Monastir Airprot (MIR) in Tunisia, Africa ? But only if you are using Flight1's Ultimate Traffic adn please set AI to 100%. Becasue like I have like no AI there....
    And it says that all tunisian airlines were installed.

Thank you, i would really appreciate if you can.

don't have what you want..but i'm interested to know what tunes you mix?

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
      don't have what you want..but i'm interested to know what tunes you mix?
      Haha ok. Well I hope somebody else can post liek this is very importnat to me :P

Well I am not really a pro DJ (not yet) but I mix mostly European tunes (actually only Euro tunes). I prefer trance music which is kinda hard to mix and Euro Dance /pop which is a lot easier to mix. I started mixing Russian songs just by adding a beat to it and effects. Now I'm more into mash-ups. I still use thsi computer DJ software (Traktor and Virtual DJ) and Fruity Loops for beat. I'm still workin on my site where i will put my mixes so you will be able to listen to them :P

Comment

i don't do trance mate...ask Dan Valentine how one-eyed i am when it comes to electronic music! he tries to send me tunes or links to "dance" music sites which i won't touch. let me know if you branch out into techno! then i'll gladly grab some mixes.

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
          i don't do trance mate...ask Dan Valentine how one-eyed i am when it comes to electronic music! he tries to send me tunes or links to "dance" music sites which i won't touch. let me know if you branch out into techno! then i'll gladly grab some mixes.
          Okay Tehcno is good too. Though makes me sick sometimes haha

Anybody can PLEASE POST the screenshot ? PLEASE A LOT

Comment

ANYYYYYYYYYYYYBOOOOOODYYYYYYYYY ??????????

Comon somebody must be using Flight1 UT.....like just one shot PLEASE

Comment

Gimme your graphics card, and deal

Comment

Ok. The point is that I think that my Ultimate Traffic installed incomplete, only with major airlines. And I wanna see if it's the same on other computers or is it jsut the deal with my UT copy.... like comon help a poor guy

Comment

Aint got UT

Comment

I ave no idea...but I like your choice in music :P My CD decks get used very rarely though. I need to get into mixing again.

Have you tried contacting Flight1?

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                      ANYYYYYYYYYYYYBOOOOOODYYYYYYYYY ??????????

Comon somebody must be using Flight1 UT.....like just one shot PLEASE
                      I was just using flight sim, and at Monastir... You are correct, there is no AI there!! I tried to take a screenie but had the Flock on, so it was trying to insert instead of take a screenie when using print screen...... I'll try again when I get home from work, but you are right.... There is no traffic there at all....
                      -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Meekel

Have you tried contacting Flight1?
                        'I have a fake version of Ultimate Traffic, why the feck isnt it working.
                        Regards Patryk Konowrocki ( DID I SPELL IT RIGHT ? )

Comment

Working...
                        X