Wilco Pub ERJ and CRJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilco Pub ERJ and CRJ

Does anyone have the Wilco Pub CRJ or ERJ? How do you like them? Is it worth buying or should I try to find a freeware model? The reason I ask is that once I get good enough I want to join a Regional VA like Mesaba, Skywest or Comair. Does anyone have any opinions about these VAs?

http://projectopensky.com/downloads-index.php

There's a freeware CRJ there. I don't like the way it flies, too sensative in my opinion, but I've never flown a real CRJ, so I can't say if it's realistic or not.

Comment

I have both and...well...the vc is is ok...textures suck. The cabin is sick. Model is ok but panel in ERJ is really hard. But it think they are worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
        I have both and...well...the vc is is ok...textures suck. The cabin is sick. Model is ok but panel in ERJ is really hard. But it think they are worth the money.
        How is it hard? Once you learn it, it's just like any other. The plane just doesn't have an autothrottle, so you have to manage thrust yourself.

Comment

Dude the ERJ kicks ass... The panel is not that hard... The FMS is kind of difficult at first if you are used to the an FMS like that on the Level D or the PMDG... I think the ERJ kicks ass. The CRJ on the other hand is a P.O.S.

Comment

I'd just wait, theres a POSKY ERJ coming out soon.

Comment

the CRJ flat out sucks. end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                Sorry Im a newbie. Whats VC. Does the POSKY CRJ work with FSX? So if Im looking for an ERJ, go with the wilco, but dont get the CRJ?

Comment

That is correct. The CRJ is a POS in flight simulator. VC is virtual cockpit.

Comment

Working...
                  X