Best Payware 737?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Payware 737?

Who puts out the best payware 737 for FSX?

Is it available in WN colors including special liveries?

Thanks.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

I guess the PMDG 737 would work in FSX? There's tons of Southwest liveries for it on avsim and the like.

Comment

Or you could go with the Wilco 733 and 735.. The only bad thing is the cockpit is the EFIS one.. No option for the old stuff like SWA runs in their 733s and 735s..

Comment

There is also overland just in case you want to have more to choose

Comment

st the moment I dont think there any payware 737s available for FSX, but when PMDG becomes compatible, it'll definitely be the best, I'd e-mail them about the compatability.

Comment

PMDG is starting from scratch with the 737NG series for FSX so it might be a while before it comes out. Both PMDG and Wilco are good so it really depends on whether you like the NGs or Classics.
            Click Here for my aviation photographs.
            No Frontiers

Comment

in my experience, the PMDG I get about 25FPS, the Wilco I only get about 15, even in the 2D panel

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                in my experience, the PMDG I get about 25FPS, the Wilco I only get about 15, even in the 2D panel
                You can get better with Wilco. Go to settings and change Radar refresh rate to smaller. It really kills FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                  You can get better with Wilco. Go to settings and change Radar refresh rate to smaller. It really kills FPS.

if I still had the Wilco I'd give it a try

Comment

I know your looking for payware but POSKY has a set for WN for their 73G, including many special liveries.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                      I know your looking for payware but POSKY has a set for WN for their 73G, including many special liveries.
                      I think this is gonna start a whole new discussion on why POSKY's 737's suck.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                        I think this is gonna start a whole new discussion on why POSKY's 737's suck.

yeah, the POSKY 737 has seriously gotta be the worst 737 I've ever used. If you want a freeware one, get the Kittyhawk 737, its the best short of the PMDG

Comment

Working...
                        X