Canadian beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian beauty

Hmm the title doesn't really sound right to me... anyway this one is for sure an exception. Being boored decided to do a break in AI programming and do a test flight in a 763 around Toronto. So enjoy those shots...not as amny as usualy but I will post more as soon as I finish AI...

Aircraft: Boeing 767-300
    Airline: Air Canada

Charlie-Alpha sitting at the gate, waiting for her short flight over Toronto.

Looks like stormy clouds to me....not kewl...

Air Canada eh?

Hmm looks like on air bridge is missing....

One of the most beautiful towers in the world...

Ahh...looks like the visibility is not the best today

Toronto Tower, Air Canada 767 at runway 6L ready to go for Touch And Go.

Into the darkness

Common sight at YYZ...

By the way we took off and reached 3000ft. the runways were changed and we were instructed to land on 25 is believe...anyway taken from the famosue "Wendy's"

Nose up...too low on the gs

Over the Airport Road

Touching down smoothly, a bit off the centerline.

Thanks for watching. Please laeve a comment

Patryk

I just need to say......WOW! That is one nice tail in full detail and the graphics are just great! Nice work
    Compañia Mexicana De Aviación S.A. De C.V. - "La Primera Siempre Será La Primera"

Comment

Well...thanks for your comment Alan ! Really glad to get one...I guess others just got bored of my shots haha...well back to programming then...

Comment

very nice shots Patryk! btw, its runway 23, not 25

Comment

How can you get 23 wrong?, call your self a yyz'er lol

Comment

Haha thanks ! Btw pretty odd....why does it have differentheading than 24L/R...they all look parell to me lol

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
              Haha thanks ! Btw pretty odd....why does it have differentheading than 24L/R...they all look parell to me lol
              yeah, they are, its just they didnt wanna bother with 24R, 24C and 24L, so they just called one of them 23, even though its really a 24

Comment

Cool shots

Comment

Great shots. WHat kind of AI programming are you doing?

Comment

All the airlines. Right now i have 425+ different liveries programmed. Most major airliens are done

Comment

Stunning, as always! Looking forward to more.

Comment

All the airlines. Right now i have 425+ different liveries programmed. Most major airliens are done
                        Are you doing flightplans as well or just what liveries in what location?

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                          Are you doing flightplans as well or just what liveries in what location?
                          Nah I'm too lazy. I downlaod both liveries and flight plans from avsim (thanks tto our jp.ent memebr Garry Lewis for great flight plans !!!) and then combine them together and improt to FS using Lee Swordy's TTools. So I pretty much get the msot accurate traffic posible lol. According to TTools my current count is:
                          Airports: 25815
                          Aircrafts: 424
                          Flight plans: 3621
                          Legs: 103819

still growing

Btw do you want me to post my Zoom Air 763 flight from Toronto to Warsaw shots ?

Comment

Nah I'm too lazy. I downlaod both liveries and flight plans from avsim (thanks tto our jp.ent memebr Garry Lewis for great flight plans !!!) and then combine them together and improt to FS using Lee Swordy's TTools. So I pretty much get the msot accurate traffic posible lol. According to TTools my current count is:
                            Airports: 25815
                            Aircrafts: 424
                            Flight plans: 3621
                            Legs: 103819

still growing

Btw do you want me to post my Zoom Air 763 flight from Toronto to Warsaw shots ?

Sure

Do you fly for virtual airlines when you do these flights or just aircraft in airline livery?

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
                              Sure

Do you fly for virtual airlines when you do these flights or just aircraft in airline livery?
                              Ok ZOOM AIR SHOTS should be up before midnite

I used to fly for Virtual Air Canada but it's too boring lol. I jsut fly any random airline I want and any random flight I feel doing
                              Like today I flew dafault 744 for Global Freightways lol...

Comment

Working...
                              X