Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyTampa SXM... WOW!!

Hi guys,

Ran across new screenshots of FlyTampa's upcoming TNCM/TFFJ scenery and... WOW... this must be the most detailed, accurate scenery ever released for FS9/X.

Check it out, guys, and if you have a second, post a message of encouragement on their forums thanking them for their work. They provide a hell of a service for the FS community with their top notch products.
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

Holy that sure is nice !!!
    There is a quite new SXm scenery available for FXS only including new terminal, but nothing can beat FlyTampa !!! I'm jsut wondering how are FPS on it

Comment

Sweet. I have had no problems with FPS with any of their scenery. It runs very very smooth with me.. All of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JSchraub
        Sweet. I have had no problems with FPS with any of their scenery. It runs very very smooth with me.. All of them.
        I know same. But looking at the 3D animated objects and people I am affraid this will be much harder on FPS than otehr products.

Comment

Wow that looks pretty damn good!

Comment

Nice!, lookin at like 3 fps awsome!

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
              Nice!, lookin at like 3 fps awsome!
              FlyTampa has released far more complex airports (MDW, SEA, SAN, SFO) which are located in similary complex terrain areas. Those airports look as close to 'real' as you're going to get in FS, yet the FPS are better than the default airports. I'd give them a bit more credit before blowing this scenery off as a performance hog.
              Trump is an idiot!
              Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Holy damn what details . Excellent work.

Comment

daaaaaaaaaaaaamn I like *drool*

Comment

Indeed Flytampa and another superb scenery. But also seems RAM-Video Hungry

Comment

I mean all of their scenery seems like you need a top of the line computer to run it. But once you install it and fly around it works fine, usually with max FPS.

Comment

Holy shizzle! So like the real thing!...

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                          FlyTampa has released far more complex airports (MDW, SEA, SAN, SFO) which are located in similary complex terrain areas. Those airports look as close to 'real' as you're going to get in FS, yet the FPS are better than the default airports. I'd give them a bit more credit before blowing this scenery off as a performance hog.
                          haha im just talkin about for me, there stuff is good

Comment

Wow. I couldnt tell if the first shot was in FS or real life. Love the ground vehicle detail.

Comment

Man, that's awesome. Incredible detail...Best I've seen yet.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
                              X