Odd files in my FSX folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd files in my FSX folder

I was curious yesterday and decided to take a look around my game files. I found some odd stuff.
    1. I found unactivated icons for FS98 through 2004. Any idea why they are there
    2. What is the Kiosk? It opens up a window with a few of the missions listed, although i couldnt get into them.
    3. I found the repaint kit (expanded jpeg file of all the sides of the plane) of a 734, an MD-80 and a C-3.
    If anyone could tell mewhere the repaint kits are for the rest of the planes I'd appreciate it. To repaint, you just photoshop the new livery onto the JPEG of the plane, correct?

There's icons in my fs folder for fs2000 and 2002. I've always wondered why they were there. Clicking on them didn't run fs2000 or 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
      To repaint, you just photoshop the new livery onto the JPEG of the plane, correct?
      You have to change textures to 24bit image using DXTBmpw then back into 32bit or DXT3 and to the texture folder. Just search for MWright's graphics and I believe that there is a tutorial.

Comment

Working...
      X