AI Traffic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Traffic

Can any of you recommend a good AI package for fs9 either pay or freeware ( if there is one)

Cheers
    Alan

There is not good AI Packages (except for World of AI maybe). The best one you can get is the self programmed one.

Comment

ProjectAI..... just search it on Google... it is the best there is for freeware
      O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

Comment

Originally posted by flyingbosshog
        Yeah but the models are
        Plus they have a website remake so only few packages are available.

Comment

Thx for the replies bt i do not have the knowledge to program my own and as has been said project AI is going through a change atm so its difficult to get the aircraft i have been looking at my traffic, just flight and Adobe AI Traffic which of these works best

Cheers
          Alan

Comment

IMO, the best one out there is World of AI. Said this so many times before you'd think i was on commission for marketing lol, but seriously, it's a straight forward installer and there are new packages released every week on average. The only down side is that you have to download and install each package but once they're all installed its just a case of checking when a new one comes out every couple of days if u want and then install it. It contains airline, cargo and military traffic packages so there's really loads to go on. And they also update schedules too, so how can you say no to that!?

The installer also works for FSX too, so you can fill your X virtual skies at the same time.
            Regards

Scott

Comment

Agree with Scott... if you don't have the time to do it yourself (I've done mine myself over time), World of AI packages are by far the best option -- and best of all, they're free!
              Trump is an idiot!
              Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyingbosshog
                I strongly disagree. Not only are the models and paint schemes horrible, but most of the packages are very old.

World of Ai is BY FAR the best out there. Its much better than most payware programs, which all tend to use PAI aircraft for some reason I'm still trying to comprehend.
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Ditto. I do a mix of World of AI and manual input. Programming your own AI is easy once you finish your first airline. Can be tedious though.
                  Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                  No Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by b777
                    Ditto. I do a mix of World of AI and manual input. Programming your own AI is easy once you finish your first airline. Can be tedious though.
                    True...I'm still stuck with Group Lufthansa....for like 45 minutes

Comment

Thx for the replies again everyone i will give world of AI a try does anyone know if there is a complete package download or if i have to download each one seperate as you have to do with PAI ?

Cheers
                      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by FatGit
                        Thx for the replies again everyone i will give world of AI a try does anyone know if there is a complete package download or if i have to download each one seperate as you have to do with PAI ?
                        From what I know there are separate packages for each airline.

Comment

Originally posted by b777
                          Can be tedious though.
                          Agreed. The process of downloading a schedual, downloading and installing the aircraft, adding the text to the aircraft.cfgs, adding the aircraft to your ttools aircraft list, then compiling the whole thing, can be VERY time consuming.

For those who like doing it all on their own, like myself, MRAI's(Most Realistic Ai Routes) installer worked great at minimizing this time consideribly. Too bad they stopped making flightplans a while ago. They were my #1 resource back in the day.

But when World-of-Ai makes a package, might as well take advantage of it.
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Once again thx to all

Comment

Working...
                            X