Did Boeing put the wrong tail color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Boeing put the wrong tail color?

Guess what? Saudia Arabian got 1/4 discount purchase of Boeing 777 today.

Take a look:

Just joking! I just fooled around my aircraft.cfg edit. I found out that so funny looking.

Stuart

U mean your aircraft textures folder. LOL not bad anyway. Not too sure but looks like FSPainter AI model to me, am I Rright ?

Comment

Well, I switched from Delta texture folder to Saudi texture. See what if compare or not. i was surprise. Don't try mixed all up your textures. Make sure you get back up files before you play with it. I just did played with at once. It's too much work on edit.

Stuart

Comment

hahahahaha, looks like boeing is going to get some angry phone calls

Comment

I could actually see two airlines doing that as an alliance type deal.

Comment

Wasn't there a Star Alliance plane where each section had a different airline's livery on it? Or did I just imagine that?

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
              Wasn't there a Star Alliance plane where each section had a different airline's livery on it? Or did I just imagine that?
              Could have been. There are star alliance planes where the only indication of the airline is in gray writing below the Star Alliance letters, and there are some with the tail livery of the particular airline.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                yeap, there were a few of them, and at some point there was a DC-10 painted in KLM colors on one side, and NW on the other. Aswell one of the concordes I believe was SIA on one side, and BA on the other

Comment

Ugh
                  BH Airlines A319

Comment

There:
                    [photoid=76172]

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                      There:
                      [photoid=76172]
                      That's very cool.

Id like to see a skyteam version. With NWA, KLM, Korean, and Aeroflat, it would be very interesting.

Comment

yeah, a skyteam equivalent would be pretty cool.
                        sadly none of those star alliance "multi-schemes" are flying anymore

Comment

I didnt like them too much...I really prefer the current white one with airline titles on the front bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                            I didnt like them too much...I really prefer the current white one with airline titles on the front bottom.
                            yeah, the new one looks more "clean" but I really loved the old one, it was a whole lot more fun to look at

Comment

Working...
                            X