Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for something different.

Hey everyone !!!

I bet almost all of you here have seen my edits from FS. Some of you liked them some maybe. But I realise that it might get boring after some time as I saw a drop in number of replies to my previosu threads. So I decided to psot something different, not done by me before.

So here for your pleasure some unedited, untouched, unenhanced, full size shots straight from FS.

Basicly what you see is what I see. Everything is maxed out except for effects, which are set to medium just to get better touchdown effect. Resolution is 1280x1024 with 32bit colors. Average FPS are 40-50 during cruise, 30-35 in dafault airport, 20-30 in addon airports. Clouds and weather effects have no impact on my FPS I always use real world weather. AI is set to 100% plus its hand programmed so I get really crowded skies sometimes. FS9.cfg is twicked so I get basicly no groudn bluries even at FL400. So enjoy them as much as I do.

View at the French island of Corsica from 35000ft, as the sun is about to set over the Medditerranean Sea. FPS:32.2

View at the Italian island of Sardinia (Serdegna) from Airbus A320 virtual cockpit while cruising at FL350. FPS: 46.9

Probably highest FPS I got during the whole flight. FPS:56.3

Cruising over the Medditteranean Sea with some clouds/fog below. FPS: 45.9

Enjoying smooth virtual cockpit as we are descending with some clouds in the sky. FPS: 40.7

More and more clouds as we are getting closer to our destination. FPS: 40.5

Enjoying the sunset over the sea as we are about to arrive at our destination...guess where...LICJ FPS:43.0

Just some water refections an...last rays of sun for today FPS:42.5

I am no longer affraid of clouds...its actaulyl fun to fight heavy wids and thunderstorms with HD TV quality FPS: 34.6

Enjoy the nice clouds and blue sky as long as you can...I didn;t know yet what it would be like below 10000.... FPS:38.1

Ouch...major visibilty drop, overcast, heavy winds and turbulences...FPS: 34.0

Just recieved ILS clearance..no way for visual in such bad weather...FPS: 34.1

Preparing for landing: arming spoilers, autobreaks, setting flaps, checking radios. FPS: 38.8

Kestrel 5568 cleared to land ILS runway 25. Wind 06 knots at 274 degrees. FPS: 38.8

Over the water with some nice moon light reflection. FPS: 32.6

Autopilot/Autothrottle off as we are slightly below the gs. Minor fps drop for sum reason :/ FPS: 28.5

And that's it. Flying with those settigsn is sooo much fun. The worst FPS that I get is 10-15 in LHR, CDG, and 8-10 in JFK with traffi cat 100% and overcast. I will post the whole flight set after I edit all shots.

Thanks for watching a please leave a comment

Patryk
    Last edited by Guest; 2007-02-18, 03:29.

Nice shots Patryk love the water effects what is the fs9.cfg i dont seem to have one of those

Alan

Comment

Nice shots, and I for one do love your edits and look forward to seeing them, though it does get tideous to comment on thread after thread, which is why you may have seen a decrease in replies. Don't be discouraged!
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by FatGit
        Nice shots Patryk love the water effects what is the fs9.cfg i dont seem to have one of those.
        Thanks FS9.cfg is a config file that contains all the important info on your flight sim settings. By editing you might enhance you fs to get better graphics, FPS and effects. A very good tutorial on how to use it can be found here: http://www.fs2004.com/kb/ I know its a lot but it really does work and the results are amazing especially with FSX. Also the FS9.cfg settigns are different for each user and might not be as good on slower computers. The file can be found in: My Computer/C Drive/Documents & Settings/your user name/Application Data/Microsoft/FS9/FS9.cfg (open using notepad) btw make sure you uncheck the "hide folders" option in control panel otherwise you wont find the file.
        Originally posted by Crunk415balla
        Nice shots, and I for one do love your edits and look forward to seeing them, though it does get tideous to comment on thread after thread, which is why you may have seen a decrease in replies. Don't be discouraged!
        Oh ok Glad to hear that I will post new set today or tomorrow if I find time First I need to finish my transcontinetal flight

Comment

What made you stop dreading clouds?

I still hate flying into them because it always means LOW FPS
          Bobby DeBarge
          www.debargephoto.com
          http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
          1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by bobby
            What made you stop dreading clouds?

I still hate flying into them because it always means LOW FPS
            I dont have a problem with clouds at all i have my FPS set to unlimited and when airbourne it usually settles at around 60-70fps

Comment

Once you get past 25 or 30 you can't tell the difference.

I'm wondering if he edited his FS9.cfg or something
              Bobby DeBarge
              www.debargephoto.com

Comment

Yeah it was a few hours of editing the FS9.cfg to get perfect results. Now I can not see the difference when I descened into clouds, even overcast.

Comment

mind sharing what you did?
                  Bobby DeBarge
                  www.debargephoto.com

Comment

Great shots. Where is veryone getting those signature icons?

Comment

Working...
                    X