Mexicana A318 (GDL-MEX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexicana A318 (GDL-MEX)

Hello everyone It's been a few weeks now since I have posted screen shots of FS, so I decided to post these shots from my latest flight. This was flight 403 from Guadalajara, MX to Mexico City, MX on a Mexicana Airlines A318 (new c/s). These are afternoon shots. Enjoy

- Mexicana A318 @ Gate 9 with doors closed ready for pushback

-As we begin pushback, we can see an AM 757-200 which will shortly disappear from their fleet

- View of GDL's control tower

- Guadalajara's old terminal building

- Taxiing to the active

-About to enter the runway

-Please fasten your seatbelts, we are next for takeoff

-Partial view of GDL's terminal as we lift off towards MEX

- Smoothly cruising along the state of Jalisco and Michoacan

- Starting our descent near Toluca

- Approaching MEX. View of "Torre Mayor" which is now the tallest building in Latin America

-Crosswinds made it difficult to land. About to exit RWY 5L

I am also working on 2 other flights which are
    - EasyJet from Stansted to Stuttgart and
    - A special "tribute" to Mexicana's 757-200's which are about to leave the fleet (Route: ORD-MEX)
    Compañia Mexicana De Aviación S.A. De C.V. - "La Primera Siempre Será La Primera"

Nice shots. What model is that?

Comment

Nice shots. I liked the old livery better on Mexicana. And you say their 752s are going to leave the fleet? News to me.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
        Nice shots. What model is that?
        It is the IFDG A318 model and you can find it at avsim.com

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
        Nice shots. I liked the old livery better on Mexicana. And you say their 752s are going to leave the fleet? News to me.
        Yep sadly they are leaving the fleet because of their lease getting too high for them. The 757 was a great acft in their fleet with an excellent performance. I can also agree that the green livery was waaaay better than this current one but It could be worse!
        Compañia Mexicana De Aviación S.A. De C.V. - "La Primera Siempre Será La Primera"

Comment

Working...
        X